Cate continued my sentence with a coy grin, "Or with a person half of my age? Yeah, I think both of that?"

"Well," I shrugged playfully, "Then, that makes the two of us."

We shared a laugh together. There's no lie in there, though.

With my scrunched nose, I finally released a smile on my face before I carefully kissed Cate on the lips, "But really... If I was that wonderful, you should be aware of yours." I try to think of a fancier word, "You're like... expeculiar."

Cate heartedly laughs, "Sweetie, I don't think that word even exists."

"I know! I'm making things up." I scrunched my nose, "I just can't top with your 'extraordinary' thingy."

Cate gave me a grin before she playfully whispered in my ear, "So, just get on top of me."

"Again?"

I closed my mouth in shock as I realized how quickly I asked that. I looked at Cate with big wide eyes while she smiled at me amusingly.

Suddenly, a knock from outside calls our attention.

"I think you should answer that."

Instead of following, I smiled playfully and went to her ear and whispered something that only two of us could hear.

It wasn't a minute when I received a playful hit, as well as her laughter beside me. Yet, even that, Cate returned a whisper in my ear, too, causing us to giggle with each other.

I pushed her face and replied, "You're naughty."

And there's another knock. Louder this time.

"Get up now," She says and looks over the door, "It must be important."

I groaned before finally getting up. Then, I pulled the comforter up, covering my upper body, which was still naked under. Looking down, I scanned the floor to see my, no, our clothes. I chuckled when I saw Cate's bra on the floor, making me quickly grab it and say, "Do you want me to use this or--"

Cate hastily grasps it in my hands, saying, "Yours are small."

Another knock was heard. So, with a curse, I quickly grab the shirt on the edge of the bed while Cate tosses my shorts from last night while she laughs at my struggle to run to the door.

Before opening, I quickly looked through the peephole first to see who was outside. It's just a man whistling quietly while patiently waiting for me to answer the door. He looks like a delivery guy, and... is this one of Cate's surprises again?

I immediately opened the door with my knitted eyebrows, curious and confused at the same time.

"Buongiorno," He greeted. I was even startled a little by how his voice is so rich and... Italian. The guy looked over his phone and asked, "Y/n L/n?... Uh, it's from Medea Gioielli?"

With a more confused face, I looked at him, "I'm Y/n, but...I don't know the latter. Sorry." He looked at me, and now, both of us are confused. With awkwardness between us, I ask, "...Did someone send me something or...?"

"Uh..." He immediately showed me a small box, and there, I saw that it was the one I ordered the other day.

"Oh gosh, right! I completely forgot about it!" I said, remembering that it was a necklace I bought for Cate. He handed me over the box, which I kindly accepted. "But I was actually expecting it yesterday, what happened?"