𝟷𝟽 - ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

I sit down on my bed in front of my open closet, staring at my array of clothes hanging from the hangers and the ones folded in my drawers.

No matter how many clothes I buy for myself, it would never be enough. A girl always needs more and more clothes with absolutely  no limit.

A knock on my door distracts me from my intense staring contest with my clothes and I yell out, "The door's open!"

I hear some shuffling near the door before Soyeon showed herself.

"Where's the Iron Lady?" Soyeon asked, referring to Yewon.

"Out," I answered, "And don't call her that."

Soyeon ignored my last sentence and asked, "He didn't tell you what kind of date you're going on?"

I shook my head and said, "No, he only said he wants to take me out on a 'real' date. Like whatever in the hell is that supposed to mean?"

I shrug my shoulders as I make my hand in a "what" sign.

"That means he actually wants to date you," Soyeon said.

"But. . .why?" I asked her seriously.

Soyeon looked at me with a blank face and said, "I know right? Why would he?"

I sent a pillow flying towards Soyeon's direction which she did a poor job of avoiding.

"Well since he didn't specify anything, just wear causal but wear a casual which also looks formal to be on the safe side," Soyeon told me.

Not being able to process her words, I blink and say, "What?"

Soyeon gave me a pointed look and said, "Wear something semi-formal. Something that would work for a casual date or a formal date."

I made an 'o' face as realization drew on my face.

"I swear to go, how the hell did you get into Sebong with that brain of yours," Soyeon shot at me, going through my clothes.

I roll my eyes at her and said, " I use my brain for actual relevant things, not for useless matters such as what dress should I wear at a date."

"Those useless things are not so useless when you are in a relationship," Soyeon tells me.

"I'm good," I tell her, laying down on my bed.

"Stop sleeping. Tell me what you want to wear tonight," Soyeon asked me.

"I don't know what I want to wear!" I tell her frustratingly, "That's why I called you down."

"I know but don't you have a clue. Any idea?" Soyeon asked me and I shook my head with a pout, telling her my answer.

"That's alright. We'll find something," Soyeon said, "You have plenty of clothes for us to pick from."

I wasn't sure if she was making an observation or making a dig at me.

"How about this?" Soyeon pulled out a black dress with small white floral prints on it which reaches my mid thigh range.

"It'll be cold in that," I point out, scrunching my nose a bit.

"It's April," Soyeon pointed out.

"It's still too cold for a summer type of dress," I tell her.

"Sometimes you have to sacrifice your well being for beauty and fashion," Soyeon told me and I retorted, "Sometimes you have to sacrifice materialistic desires for the well being of your body."

"Fine! Fine! Let's find something warm," Soyeon said.

In the end we picked out a pair of high waisted, light washed, denim jeans with a small tiny rip on its left knee. For the top, we picked out a button down, light green, long-sleeved satin shirt to tuck into jeans. The shirt is slightly oversized so it gave off a more baggy look that a tight fitted tee. I purposely left the first two buttons of the shirt open.