𝟸𝟷 - sᴏᴄᴄᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

"I don't know if I am supposed to be wearing something underneath the hoodie or if I just throw the hoodie on me only," I speak into the phone. 

"Is the hoodie warm? Today's a bit windy," Soyeon told me. 

"It's just like a normal hoodie. I was asking because I don't know it its appropriate to wear only underwear underneath because its not mine. What if he finds it gross?" I ask. 

"I think you are overthinking the entire thing," Soyeon said.

"Alright. I'll just wear the hoodie then wear a jacket on top," I say. 

"No! Please don't do that," Soyeon immdieatly protested. 

"Why not?" I ask. 

"Because firstly, that's a horrible fashion statement. Secondly, aren't you supposed to show off that you are wearing his hoodie? Isn't that why he gave it to you in the first place?" Soyeon said. 

I had to admit that Soyeon made sense so I nodded my head and said, "Alright. So I'll just wear something thin underneath then." 

"Yup," Soyeon said, "By the way, Emily is also coming along too."

"Emily?" I frown, "Doesn't she have practice?"

"Yeah but she made up an excuse to come see the game," Soyeon spoke. 

"Since when does she care about soccer?" I ask, not being able to remember a time Emily showed even the slightest of interest in any other sport other than swimming, "And aren't the national team tryouts next week? Can she afford to miss practice?" 

"Ask her. I'm just relaying the message," Soyeon said, "I'll see you in a bit."

I hang up the phone and tilt my head in wonder. Emily has never showcased any sort of interest in soccer before. In fact she would even switch the channels if a soccer games was playing on screen. I wonder what happened now. 

As I put on a simple denim jeans and a plain white t-shirt underneath before slipping on the hoodie on top, Yewon unnie entered the room, taking of her shoes and walking towards her desk. 

She briefly glanced at me, taking in my attire as her eyes lingered over longer on my hoodie, particularly where CHOI was written,  as she placed her bag on her bed. 

"Is that Choi Seungcheol's?" Yewon unnie asked, sounding largely uninterested as she jerked her head towards my hoodie. 

I nod, giving her my answer. 

"I had heard you were dating him but I wasn't sure if it was just baseless rumors," Yewon unnie said, "I guess it is true."

I didn't know what to say to that. Yewon unnie was simply just talking. She wasn't insulting neither was she sounding extremely excited. 

"At least he's better than his brother," Yewon unnie said. 

I make a surprised expression at the sudden statement and ask, "You knew his brother?" 

Yewon unnie sits on the bed and removes her jacket and her socks, rolling them up as she briefly looked at me. 

"Seungmin was a third year student when I was a freshmen," Yewon unnie said, "He went out with my roommate at the time briefly."

For some reason it felt as if Yewon unnie was speaking in riddles with hidden meanings and so I dared myself to ask, "What happened to them?"

"Nothing happened. They went out for a month before Seungmin got bored and fed up," Yewon unnie stated as if it were the most casual thing, "Seungmin was extremely popular when he was a student here. Even more popular that his brother."