𝟷𝟾 - ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢs

The next morning I wake up feeling satisfied.

I have not had such a good sleep in the longest time. Nor did I even wake up once, I also had some very pleasant dreams.

I was surprised to see Yewon Unnie still sleeping when I turned to my side just like how she was surprised to see me return back so late, all dressed up last night.

However Yewon unnie didn't ask where I had been and neither did I explain myself.

One of the perks of having an older roommate is that she is definitely less nosy and meddling of my life. I suppose being a senior comes with so many responsibilities and workload that Yewon unnie probably barely has any time to pay attention to gossip and tea that goes around campus.

Besides, its not in her nature anyways.

I should probably work on some assignments and review what I learnt in class but I feel far too happy and giddy to focus on schoolwork and decide to just spend the day as a "me" day.

Soyeon, Nana, Emily and I see each practically everyday that we in fact usually don't meet up on the weekend half of the time, mainly to spend time to ourselves or do whatever it is we wish to do. Emily is always busy with her training and competitions and both Nana and I like to spend time to ourselves, being introverted and shy and Soyeon either just stays at the dorms or just goes out with her friends from her classes.

Many people may consider us to be fake friends or not genuine but I have always thought that the four of us maintain a healthy relationship with one another and know when to respect each other's boundaries.

Of course we will go out together if we want to, but if none of us feel like it, then neither us will try to force one another.

After washing up and calling my parents and listening to their crazy stories of children who try to bite their hands when they treat their teeth, I grab my purse and head out of the dorm. It is a particularly bright day today and I want to stop by the coffee shop before making my way towards the nearby park and settle underneath a tree while I try to finish my novel.

With college and the Cubics magazine and tutoring and volunteering, I barley get time to read and so like to utilize my time wisely whenever I do manage to make time for myself to read and relax completely without having to worry about school or other stuff.

When I walk out of the dorm however, I come to a standstill stop in my steps when I see who is standing across the street from my dorm.

Raising my eyebrows, I make eye contact with Seungcheol, who also seems to have noticed me. i can't help but automatically make a questioning gaze and my expressions must have been too extreme because Seungcheol smiles at me awkwardly and gives me a small wave from across the street. When I recover from the surprise of seeing me suddenly, I slowly begin to regain my mobility and take some few steps forward while Seungcheol crosses the road after checking both sides for an oncoming car, jogging towards me.

"Hi?" I say, not being able to prevent myself from sounding like I am asking a question.

"Hi," Seungcheol huffed lightly, "I was actually just going to call you."

"You were?" I ask, raising an eyebrow."

"Yeah. I was," Seungcheol said and I wait for him to elaborate further but when it became clear that he was done speaking his statement, I ask," Why were you about to call me?"

"Oh. . .uh. . ." Seungcheol suddenly avoids my eye and scratches the back of his head in an awkward manner, "Uh. . .I was thinking I could tag along to get coffee with you>"