𝟺𝟶 - ᴛʜᴇ ᴇx

After meeting Seungcheol's mother and aunt, my nerves had calmed down and I was no longer feeling unsettled. Seungcheol had always told me that his mother is sweet and collected and I can finally see why now. Though his aunt did seem to be a bit more on the vicious part, even she was sweet enough and offered me more tea cakes than sandwiches than I could even eat. 

Seungcheol showed me around his house later on, which is so massive that it really should be called a mini palace, and even showed me around the lawns in the golf carts. 

Yes, their lawn is so big that it is impractical to travel around without the golf carts. 

The laws had these large trampolines, where Seungcheol and his brother used to play with they were younger but still have it kept around for guests, two swimming pools, a massive barbecue area, and a bunch of other amenities that i hadn't even realized are necessary to have in a house. 

My house also has a lawn in the back where we keep a barbecue grill and a couple of chairs and tables to enjoy during the summer, but that is nothing compared to this. 

Not to even mention the indoor swimming pool, the rather big library, two kitchens, a movie theater, a bar and even a legit spa room in the house. What was even more fascinating, is that each room and each area of the house is known by its own unique name and almost all areas have a reference to diamonds or jewellery, a clear nod to their rich heritage. 

Seungcheol did keep out of his parents private chambers as well as his grandmother's and brother's, but frankly I am not as interested in seeing those areas either. At the end, he finally led towards his room, climbing the stairs to the second floor. 

The house is so big that by now I've lost track of whether we are in the east wing or the south wing and even how to get by to places and remembering the unique names of each areas will take me at least two weeks to even learn. 

"We all have two guests room by each of our rooms for whenever we bring personal guests," Seungcheol told me as another servant passed us. We must have passed by ten by now and all of them gave a small bow at seeing Seungcheol. He is clearly used to it judging by his unbothered reaction. 

"Hey," Seungcheol suddenly called at the servant who passed us, spinning on his heels. 

"Yes sir?" The servant stopped.

"Where did they put her luggage?" Seungcheol asked, referring to me.

"In the room next to yours," The servant replied swiftly.

"Right. Thank you," Seungcheol dismissed turning around again. 

He brought me in front of a large mahogany door and turned the knob, opening it and nudging me inside. 

"Welcome to my room," Seungcheol said, as if displaying a proud trophy. 

His room must be at least three times bigger than mine and is one of the most boyish rooms I've even stepped in. One corner has a large gaming laptop and console while the wall in the middle has a large tv screen attached to it. The bed is a large king sized bed while the interior is all black and white, compare to my rather pink room. From the most opposite end of the room is a large balcony with two bean bags on it. 

"You room. . .is big," I observe. 

Seungcheol chuckled at my reaction and says, "My closet and bathroom are from that door there. He points to a wall where there is absolutely no door or handle. 

I frown. "Where?"

With a smirk on his face, he walked over to the wall where he had pointed at earlier. Then turning to look around at me, Seungcheol leaned onto the wall, giving it a little push and it caved in, revealing a secret room beneath.