Vol. 5 Episode 4: Lighting the Fire

Opening:

Location: Mistral Wilderness
Time of Day: Afternoon

Yang POV:

Me and Shay was on Bumblebee with (Y/N) right behind us using his dark mist quirk to jump from shadow to shadow.

Yang: How much further, pal?

Shay: This should just about do it.

We stopped the bike and (Y/N) stopped behind us and took off his shades.

(Y/N): Damn, wish you guys slowed down a bit. I'm a bit juiced out.

Shay: You two wait here. I'll go up ahead and make sure the coast is clear.

Shay left and I shook my head in annoyance. I then took off my shades as well alongside the sleeves and coat tails and put them on bumblebee. (Y/N) then came over with his right side of final navy activated into its gun form.

(Y/N): I don't trust the fucker. Dude gives me the creeps.

Shay then returned with a group of bandits.

(Y/N): Speak of the devil, we were just talking about you. All good things. So, these fuckwads you're friends?

Shay: I can't believe you were dumb enough to let me lead you here.

The bandits all drew their weapons at us. (Y/N) then grabbed his flask and drank a bit from it before putting it back.

Yang: Is this everyone?

Shay: Yes, little lady. This is it. Well, unless you count the whole rest of the camp back that way.

He then points backwards.

Yang: Good to know. Thanks.

Then (Y/N) leaned in towards me.

(Y/N)(whispering): Dumbass Alert here with these guys.

I then snickered a bit.

Shay: Now to pay me back for this tooth, we're going to take your bike. And you're going to take your lumps.

(Y/N): Aww, none for me? Hahahaha... Sorry I can't take you guys seriously. Alright, let's rock.

I activated Ember Celica, causing the Bandits to get cautious. Shay then pulled out his pistol.

Shay: You got the jump on me last time, sweetheart. But you really ought to think twice about fighting all—

I activated my robotic arm's gun causing him to shut up.

Shay: Alright... Get her!

(Y/N) then shot Shay in the kneecap causing him to fall to the floor. They all charged at us and we fought them. After a bit of fighting, all that was left was Shay.

Shay: Who are you? It doesn't even matter. When Raven finds out what you did, you're dead!

Yang: Possibly. But I doubt it. I am her daughter, after all.

Shay: I'm dead.

Shay then collapsed on the floor.

Location: Mistral House
Time of Day: Sunset

Other pov:

Oscar and Ruby were training in the backyard as the rest of RNJR watched on.

Jaune: Man, Oz wasn't kidding. Oscar's picking up on this stuff fast.