Vol. 4 Episode 7:Punished

Location:Pine Farm
Time of Day:Evening

Other pov:

Oscar Pine sat on his bed. Reading a book he found on a shelf. He then heard his Aunt calling.

Oscar's Aunt:Oscar, supper's almost ready!

Oscar:What're we having?

Oscar's Aunt:Doesn't matter! You're eating it!

Oscar:I never agreed to these terms!

Oscar's Aunt:It's part of the "living under my roof" contract! Read the fine print, then come wash up!

Oscar closed the book. As he got up he heard the voice of Ozpin again.

Ozpin:We have to leave.

Oscar didn't listen to him and he kept on walking.

Ozpin:Oscar. Oscar!

Oscar:I've decided you're not real, so you might as well give up.

Ozpin:I understand how you're feeling. I went through the same panic and confusion.

Oscar turned around and saw the book open. He bent down and closed it.

Oscar:It's not real. It's not real. It's not real.

Ozpin:I can assure you, you are perfectly sane.

Oscar:I'm talking to a voice in my head.

Ozpin:I didn't say you were normal. I said you were sane. There's quite a significant difference between--

Oscar:Shut up! You think this is funny? It's not.

Ozpin:We are in complete agreement on that matter, I promise you. Believe me, I wish this weren't the case. But as I've told you, our Aura, our souls are combined.

Oscar:I'm done listening to you.

Ozpin:Have you ever been to Haven?

Oscar:I told you I'm not going, and I told you I'm done listening.

Ozpin:Do you think you could describe the Headmaster's office?

Oscar:No. Why would I know that? I've never seen--

Ozpin:Try. Right now.

Oscar:It's probably... It's...

Oscar closed his eyes and could thought of the Headmaster's office.

Oscar:It's autumn-colored... with a large mahogany desk. There's a small table with chairs in a corner for guests, with a tea set that... I... I gave him. Why did I say that? Why did I know that? Why did I say that?

Ozpin:Because I helped build that school, and the tea set was a gift to the man running it now. If you don't believe me, you can look it up. If I recall, your aunt has several books on Mistral downstairs. I'm certain you could find a picture in one of them.

Oscar:That... that's right, I must've seen it in a picture. *sigh*

Ozpin:Oscar...