Vol. 5 Episode 2:Dread in the Air

Location:Lionheart's Office
Time of Day:Evening

Other pov:

Lionheart sat in his office with his head down. Arthur Watts then entered the room and closed the door behind him.

Watts:Are we Ready?

Lionheart nodded and the two left the office and went into a secret hallway where a Seer Grimm was. Watts pushed him further towards the Seer. Lionheart then cleared his throat.

Lionheart:Your Grace, are... you there?

A red mist appeared inside the sphere of the seer to form an image of Salem and Cinder

Salem(call):Hello, Leonardo. Do you have something to report?

Lionheart:Of course, ma'am. I would not waste your time, if not.

Watts:I'm still just so fascinated by this creature. Cinder dear, are we coming through? Can you see us clearly? Well, as clearly as you can.

Cinder(call):Shut... up.

Watts:Oh goody, you've recovered.

Salem(call):Your report. What is it?

Lionheart:I've... I've found the Spring Maiden.

Salem(call):Is that so? Well done. Arthur, had I known how useful you'd be in expediting this process, I would've sent you long, long ago.

Watts:As much as I'd love to take credit, ma'am, I can't say that either of us are to thank for this development. I guess you could say, a little birdie told us.

Salem(call):Explain.

Lionheart:You see, ma'am, Qrow Branwen arrived at Haven Academy earlier today. He believes Spring has taken residence with his sister's tribe.

Cinder(call):Is... the girl... with him?

Watts:Yes, Miss Rose was in attendance.

Salem(call):And you know of the tribe's location?

Lionheart:Yes ma'am! But you have to hurry! Qrow is already at odds with my--

The seer than grabbed Lionheart's throat with one of its tentacles and started choking him.

Salem(call):Leonardo, do you remember the first time we met? I remember. I remember your fear. But, since that day, you've been extraordinarily brave. I won't forget all that you've done for me. Do not forget everything that I can do to you.

The Seer then brought another tentacle to him with its pointy end staring right at Lionheart's face. It then let go of Lionheart who fell to the floor gasping for air.

Salem(call):Cinder, you and your team will meet with Doctor Watts, and together, convince Raven Branwen that the survival of her people depends on her cooperation. Once you have Spring under control, escort her to the Relic and contact Hazel. The White Fang was promised the destruction of Haven, and they'll have it once we have what we need.

Watts:Understood.

Salem(call):Not you, Arthur. Tyrian's in need of a new tail.

Watts:What happened to his old one?

Cinder(call):Guess.

Watts:The silver-eyed girl?

Cinder then gave a stern look at him.