Special Episode:Grimmdark bios pt. 2

So here's more Grimmdark stuff. Mainly about the newest member that joined between volume 3-4

Members pt. 2

Rory Phoenix
Color:Red
Species:Human
Gender:Trans Male
Role:Turntables/Samples/Keyboard
Sexuality:Straight
Stage Name:Jester
Album in production to name
Joined during the Band's 7th year during the production of the band's 3rd Album. Originally worked with the band as their touring DJ during shows at clubs in the City of Vale during the first two years.

(Y/N) (L/N)Color:BlueSpecies:HumanGender:MaleRole:Lead Guitarist/Backing Vocalist(Songs he's worked on)Sexuality:StraightStage Name:Twisted Loud-Mouth Relationships:Lapis (L/N)(Brother), (You know the rest)Few songs to his nameHelped write music f...

(Y/N) (L/N)
Color:Blue
Species:Human
Gender:Male
Role:Lead Guitarist/Backing Vocalist(Songs he's worked on)
Sexuality:Straight
Stage Name:Twisted Loud-Mouth
Relationships:Lapis (L/N)(Brother), (You know the rest)
Few songs to his name
Helped write music for the band when Lapis joined and played as the lead guitarist in some songs. Also did some shows with Lapis after (Y/N) quit his Grunge Band, Duskstar. He plans on becoming a full time member when he is done with being a Huntsman or at least isn't as busy with huntsman work. He sometimes wears masks that look like skinned of faces. He is commonly called the "Boogeyman"(Stylized B00gym4n)

 He is commonly called the "Boogeyman"(Stylized B00gym4n)