Vol. 4 Episode 11:Taking Control

Location:Land of Darkness
Time of Day:Night

Other pov:

Cinder stood in an empty room. Surrounded by four Beowolves and a Beringel. She then activated her Maiden powers as the Beowolves charged at her. She quickly dodged all of their attacks and used her powers to dispose of the Grimm. The Beringel then leaped at her when she had her back turn. However, she made short work of it and destroyed the Beringel. Cinder then fell to her knees and began breathing heavily.

Salem:Enough.

Salem walked into the room. She then stood beside Cinder as she continued trying to breathe normally.

Salem:I thought you were the girl who wanted power. Did you lie to me?

Cinder then shook her head.

Salem:Then stop holding back. If you wish to master your new powers, you must -

Before she could finish, the large doors open up to show Tyrian running in followed by the Huntsman Killer behind him walking.

Tyrian:I'm sorry. She'll forgive me. Pleeeease. Forgive me...

Salem:Tyrian!

As Tyrian and the Huntsman Killer kneeled. Salem stood before them.

Salem:Your task - were you successful?

Tyrian:N-no. But-but hope is not lost! My tail, my stinger... I-I poisoned him, Qrow! He will not be a nuisance to you any longer, no... no longer! I've done that... have I done well? Have I pleased you?

Salem:The last eye is blinded... you disappoint me. Steel. A word.

Steel:Yes, your grace.

Salem and Steel left the room as tyrian fell to his knees, wailing. A beowolf appeared focused on his negative energy. The Grimm lunged at him but Tyrian pinned it down and started stabbing it while still wailing. His wailing became laughter as he stabbed the Beowolf. And Cinder stood there looking on.

Location:Xiao Long-Rose Cabin
Time of Day:Afternoon

Yang pov:

I grabbed mine and (Y/N)'s Spray paint and sprayed my Robotic Arm and part of Ember Celica bright yellow. I then went to the tool shed and removed the tarp over my bike, Bumblebee. I then heard dad's footsteps.

Taiyang:I don't remember saying that you were ready.

Yang:Oh yeah? You're gonna try and stop me?

Taiyang:No. I think I'm still too sore after our last fight. I just wanted a better goodbye than a letter. And, I also have a question for you.

I then turned around to face him.

Taiyang:Where are you going?

Yang:What do you mean?

Taiyang:Well, despite asking him numerous times not to, I know that Qrow told you where your mother's been at these days. I know how much you wanna see her. I've stopped you in the past, but I won't anymore. And we both read the note. We know your sister's headed to Mistral. So, where are you going?

I then looked over to see (Y/N) walking over to us.

Yang:(Y/N)?