Vol. 4 Episode 1:The Next Step

Location:Land of Darkness Castle
Time of Day:Unknown

Other pov:

In the Land of Darkness, Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black watch Grimm being born from the black pools that occupy the Land. Emerald looks in shock as Mercury looked in Disgust. Cinder Fall then snapped her fingers to signal the two to come over to her. In this Meeting hall was also Arthur Watts, Hazel Rainart, Tyrian Callows, and Steel Crimson.

 In this Meeting hall was also Arthur Watts, Hazel Rainart, Tyrian Callows, and Steel Crimson

(A/N:Steel's Mistral Saga design)

Emerald and Mercury come to Cinder and stand behind her.

Watts:Yes, yes, please keep your posse in check.

Mercury:*grunt*

Watts:You hear that? Silence. Watts: I've half a mind to thank the little girl that bested you.

Tyrian:If I were you, I'd hunt her down. Find her and, well, she took your eye, didn't she?

Cinder tried to make words come out of her mouth to respond but couldn't.

Watts:Pathetic. Why did you even—

The giant metal door leading into the meeting hall opened up to reveal Salem. The leader of the Grimm.

Salem:Watts. Do you find such malignance necessary?

Watts:I apologize, ma'am. I'm not particularly fond of failure.

Salem:Then I see no reason for your cruelty towards young Cinder. She's become our Fall Maiden, destroyed Beacon Tower, and most importantly, killed dear Ozpin. So I'm curious, to what failures are you referring?

Watts:Well, the girl with the Silver Eyes.

Hazel:Yes. We've dealt with their kind before. How is it a novice was able to best one of us?

Watts:My thoughts exactly. Even without her new power, it should have been effortless.

Salem:It is because of the Maiden's power. Make no mistake, Cinder, you hold the key to our victory. But your newfound strength brings with it a crippling weakness. Which is why you will remain by my side as we continue your treatment. Dr. Watts, you are to take Cinder's place and meet with our informant in Mistral.

Watts:Very good.

Salem:Tyrian, I want you to continue your hunt for the Spring Maiden.

Tyrian:Gladly.

Salem:And take Steel with you.

Tyrian: I-I... I! *sigh* Yes, you're majesty.

Steel:Just stay out of my way, Psycho.