Valandra : Sahadev you never heard us talk.

Draupadi : What are you four doing?

Sahadev : Watching you and plotting against you.

Draupadi : Thats just stupid.

Uloopi : We need the truth.

Sahadev : I came here to help Bheem bhai steal something from the kitchen.

Valandra : Are you kidding me again? I am going to tie him up now.

Valandra left.

Me : She said tie him up?

Sahadev : Yeah I always thought the opposite happens.

Me : Oh my gosh Dev.

Sahadev : Its not wrong sweetheart. It happens.

Me : You know what we are leaving too. Come on.

Draupadi : So you are just rude to specific people and loving to others.

Sahadev : She is my wife.

Uloopi : So is Drau.

Sahadev : Let me rephrase. She is my only wife and I am the only one who can love her you on the other hand have four other husbands who can love you. My love makes no difference.

I saw Draupadi's smiling face drop but in matter of seconds she started smiling again.

Uloopi : You shouldn't talk like that.

Draupadi : Uloopi, Chitra wrote us a letter lets look into it. Lets go.

Both of them left.

Renu : That was rude.

Sahadev : i don't care about her.

Me : She is your wife.

Sahadev : So are you. I love you a lot more than her.

Renu : You two meaning your brother need to understand that she has feelings too okay. And stop being rude to her.

Me : Nakul was rude too?

Renu : Draupadi yesterday came to talk to me about something related to the courthouse matter.

Me : To you?

Renu : Yes. I am not dumb.'

Sahadev : You are not the smartest.

Renu : Oh my gosh. Back to the point. She was minding her own business and Nakul started pulling her legs and they got into a fight which ended with him making the same comment.

Sahadev : She has three other brothers who love her.

Me : Bheem bhai loves his food. Arjun bhai has two pregnant ladies to take care of and we all know Yudhisthir bhai isn't the kind who romances.

Sahadev : What do you mean?

Me : Well I don't seem him as a kind who falls in love.

Sahadev : You are wrong. Wait you guys don't know the story?

Both of us nodded no.

Sahadev : Gosh you guys don't know what you are missing. Come with me.

We followed Arya who took us to his room. All three of us sat down. Me and Arya together and Renu next to me.

Sahadev : Remember Bhanumati's sister?

Me : Didn't she die?

Sahadev : Yeah. But guess what, Yudhisthir bhai had a thing for her.