Chapter 16: Take it out on me pt. 2

Ahahahahaahaha- when you completely forget you're an author and actually have to write shit- BUT I'M BACK!!! Lmao- literally no excuse for the long wait other than the fact I fucking hate ADHD. Negayz- BACK TO THE SMUT~!!!

!!!WARNING!!!

Smut ahead!

-

IF YOU AREN'T COMFY PLEASE SKIP!! I do not wish to make any of my readers uncomfortable, so please, don't force yourself or feel like you have to, just skip to the next chapter!

-

To those who are comfy!- Enjoy~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

3rd Person:

Y/N let out screams of pleasure. He was moaning uncontrollably as his body was shaking from the multiple orgasms that he had gone through. Y/N was a crying and drolling mess, his face shoved into the bedsheets as Camilo kept slamming into him from the back over and over again. They had decided there was no more use for the ropes, so they had come off, but now, Y/N was having his head shoved into the mattress with Camilo pushing his head down and gripping onto his ass with a damn near death grip.

"Oh do you like that? Hm?.. Ngh- God I can't get enough~.. Come on baby, keep cumming for me, scream my name like it's the only word you know~" Camilo began growling into Y/N's ear, slamming into him and groaning as he could feel his dick twitch inside of Y/N, showing he was close to cumming again. Y/N didn't even know what to say, his brain was only full of Camilo, as well as his ass, cum was leaking out of his hole as Camilo kept thrusting in and out at a monstrous pace.

"P-please~! Slow down- just a-a second Camilo- AH!! F-f-fuuuck~!" Y/N didn't know what to say or do as he was having an absolute blast with this, the dicked-down smile never leaving his face. Camilo was about to break himself as he leaned over, gripping onto Y/N's hair and pulling his head up. "Slow down? I thought you wanted t-to cum, right? Don't you wanna cum? I can put that cock ring right back inside you and just use you as a fuck toy~.. But i bet you'd love that, wouldn't you, my puppy~?"

Y/N let out multiple groans of pleasure, his eyes rolling back as he couldn't get enough and just nodded, well, as well as he could with Camilo holding his head up. Camilo then shoved Y/N's head back down and kept slamming into him. "C-come on- I'm gonna cum~ Gonna cum all deep inside you~ just h-how you like it, huh?~.. Come on~ Beg for my cock to fill you up even more~!" Y/N could barely handle all this dirty talk, he had already cum again since all this was going on, and he was seconds from cumming again. He looked back at Camilo, as much as he could, and cried softly, moaning Camilo's name over and over while he tried to find the right words. "G-god Camilo~!! P-please baby! Fill me up, I want to feel it all inside me~.. M-make me take it all in, I don't want to lose a single drop~!" Y/N immediately cut himself off with a moan of pure ecstasy as Camilo seemed to love what he said and just slammed harder into Y/N. A few more seconds passed by, Camilo growling in Y/N's ear and then slamming into him one final time, stopping his movements as he groaned, moaning a bit as he let his cum seep out and fill Y/N up as much as it could. Y/N was just forming a larger stain in the sheets where his cum already was, cum was all over his stomach and on his thighs as it slightly rolled out and soaked up beneath him.

After a moment Camilo finally pulled out, looking down at an exhausted Y/N and then grabbing his ass cheeks and spreading them so he could see the cum seeping out of his hole. Camilo smirked and gave a soft chuckle, looking back up to see Y/N was panting and gasping for air. Camilo made his way back to slightly lay on top of Y/N and hummed, nuzzling into his boyfriends' neck. "Mmm~... Did you enjoy that Amor?..I hope it was to your liking~.." Y/N was stilling gasping for air, finally looking up and reaching a hand up to his face to wipe the tears away.