Chapter 14: Do We Have To Make Up???

3rd Person:

Camilo had just finished his shower, having watched all the blood run off his body and down into the drain. He sighed and turned of the water, drying off and then putting on a different set of clothes, ones that didn't have blood and stuff on them. Just before he was about to open the door he heard a knock, and then his mothers voice.

"Camilo?... Mijo, I want to talk to you about earlier.. I have an apology to make.."

Camilo opened the door slowly, looking up at his mother slightly as he was still slightly shorter than her. She smiled softly, tilting her head a bit.

"Do you have a moment to talk?"

"Mm... Yeah.. I just finished so what do you want to talk about Mami?"

Pepa coughed a bit, stuttering as she played with her fingers. Looking around and trying not to get overwhelmed but a cloud soon appeared over her head, slightly drizzling and causing her to talk faster.

"I-i just w-wanted t-to apologize for wh-what I told you- b-before breakfast.. I saw h-how Y/N w-went to hold y-you.. When I-I didn't.. A-and I am s-sorry Camilo- I love y-you.. You will a-always be m-my b-baby boy-"

Pepa slightly broke down, crying as she started wiping her eyes, tears constantly flowling out of them and the rain pouring harder, a slight wind blowing around them. Camilo quickly wrapped his arms around his mother, holding her close and not caring if he got wet or not. He nuzzled into her like he did when he was younger, and she immediately wrapped her arms around him, nuzzling right back into him.

"I love you Mami... I always will.. And I forgive you.."

Pepa slightly choked on her tears and smiled, cupping Camilo's face and kissing his forehead, nose, and cheeks, smiling happily as she kept crying.

"Oh mijo- I love y-you oh s-so much- ah- s-sorry.. F-for getting you w-wet.."

"It's alright Mami, I don't mind at all!"

Pepa and Camilo both shared a soft laugh, hugging one last time and then standing up from the floor. Pepa and Camilo went back to the kitchen and saw it was cleaned up, like nothing had ever happened. Y/N was sitting at the table, waiting patiently while talking with Bruno, him showing off a few of his rat friends excitedly. Y/N and Bruno really seemed to hit it off, almost like him and Mirabel do. Y/N saw Camilo and Pepa come in and jumped up.

"Camilo! Are you okay? Are you still hurting?-"

   Camilo suddenly grabbed Y/N's face, cupping his cheeks and pulling him close, looking down at him with a gentle smile, the smaller boy looking up at his lover with a soft expression.

"Look at my face Mi Amor.. I'm alright, see? Do you see any scratches or bruises? Check my head.. No bump.. I'm okay"

   Camilo smiled softly, reassuring Y/N and then gently pecking his lips. Bruno smiled, being a proud uncle and already knowing this was going to happen. Pepa was still a little shocked but noticed how in love they looked. A small flashed image going over the two younger adults and changing into Felix and Pepa, which made her heart soften more and sigh.

"Alright love birds, we're all going down to the church to help clean up and put everything back, Y/N you're welcome to join us if you'd like, you aren't required to do anything to help, although it would be appreciated, as we just want you getting used to the town for the time being. Camilo, you however do have to come and help. Mariano will be there as well and it'll give you two the chance to apologize to each other, and Mariano a chance to apologize to everyone else, including Y/N-"

"He's not going anywhere near Y/N. I'm not letting him get hurt by that asshole."

   Y/N glanced up at Camilo as he turned to his mother and took a somewhat protective stance in front of Y/N. Pepa sighed, thinking something like this might happen but they needed to resolve their conflict.