Chapter 11: Wish that were us!

Warning!! Slight homophobia in this chapter!!!

3rd Person:

It had been two days now, it was the day of Dolores' and Mariano's wedding. Everyone was getting things ready. Dolores was with her mother Pepa, and Mariano was with his mother. Everyone else had made sure things were in place if they were already dressed and ready to go. Julieta of course was working on making food for the whole town with the help of others in town who were also amazing at cooking. Abuela was making sure everything was the way Dolores wanted it, welcoming people who were also ready, coming into the church and greeting people they saw inside and finding their own seats.

Y/N, Camilo, Antonio, and Mirabel were all still getting ready. Only going from their rooms, the bathroom, and downstairs which was where they were told they could only go for today, so Casita made it easy for all of them. Y/N was making sure Camilo's outfit was nice and straight, humming softly and rubbing out any unecessary wrinkles, and brushing his hair out of his face. Camilo just smiled softly, looking down at Y/N and seeing his concentrated face, thinking it was adorable as he stuck his tongue out slightly. Once Y/N finished Camilo looked at himself in the mirror and smiled, spinning around a bit and then looking over at Y/N once more.

"Alright! My turn~! I wanna make sure you look nice too!"

Camilo of course was excited, wanting to make sure his sisters day was the best ever and everyone had to look nice, plus Camilo also wanted to steal a kiss from Y/N again for the 50th time that day. After both of them finished getting ready, the exited the room, walking downstairs then outside, now making their way to the church to help with anything else. Mirabel was waiting by the door, wanting to walk back with the other three.

"Where's Antonio?"

"He's still getting ready, I was gonna wait for you all to finish"

"That's nice, let's wait for Antonio, he should be down soon since he got into his room before all of us"

"Well yeah, but he lives in a literal jungle, that's what his room is-"

The three young adults continued talking, laughing about some things and then suddenly Antonio came out of the house, decked out in almost the same outfit he was in at his gift ceremony, only it was an orange color. He rushed to the group and they all quickly made there way to the Church as it was time that everyone should be getting there. the first two rows on each side were saved for family and friends, for both Dolores and Mariano. The preacher waited at the doors with Abuela to help in greeting everyone.

Once the three made it to the Church they quickly rushed to the front row, Camilo sitting next to Antonio who sat next to his parents, Pepa had a small cloud with light snow coming down, her eyes watering as Felix wrapped a blanket around her shoulder to make sure the snow didn't make her cold. Y/N sat next to Camilo and Mirabel sat next to Y/N, her two sisters sitting next to her as well and parents beside them. Abuela was taken up to sit beside Felix, facing the alter and soon the music started. Everyone got quiet and watched as Meriano was the first to come through with one of the towns boys as the ring bearer. After they made sure he got ready, his mom standing up to kiss his cheek before he went to the alter.

Slower music played and then everyone stood up, the doors opened once more and three of the towns girls came in, one by one throwing flowers Isabella had prepared for them around the carpet, Dolores behind them in a beautiful long flowy dress. She tried keeping her composure, blocking out any other sound and just focusing on Mariano. Y/N looked at the way they looked at each other, completely in love and ready to spend the rest of their lives together. Dolores made it to Abuela, giving her a kiss and then hugging her parents, looking at her two younger brothers and giving them a gentle smile. then moving back up to the alter where Mariano was waiting.