Chapter 10: But I want him...

3rd Person:

The morning came quick, soon the sun began to shine into the room from the window, soft sounds from the animals and wind outside. Y/N was the first to open his eyes, groaning as he brought a hand up to rub his eyes. He stared up at the cieling for a moment then looked around for Camilo, not seeing him beside him but then suddenly acknowledging the weight on top of him. Y/N looked down and saw Camilo cuddled up onto his chest and snoring softly, his curly hair was a mess but it looked cute. Y/N smiled softly, playing with Camilo's hair for a moment, moving his other hand up to rub his back, Camilo still had his arms wrapped around Y/N's waist, showing he was definitely a cuddler when sleeping.

After only a small quiet moment, Camilo began to stir, being a light sleeper surprisingly he groaned, looking around and up at Y/N, they both locked eyes for a moment until Y/N laughed hysterically. Trying to cover his mouth and forget about half of Camilo's face looking like Y/N's.

"I see you were dreaming of me~?"

Camilo blushed, shaking his head after realizing how he looked and then turning back into himself fully. He got off Y/N sitting up and yawning, stretching a bit and then looking down at Y/N, seeing that he was still slightly trapped under Camilo's legs.

"Oh- sorry- hold on just let me-"

Y/N noticed something sticking up in Camilo's pants and blushed brightly. Camilo noticed his expression and looking down, finally noticing he had morning wood.

"Uhm.. I-I can get dressed somewhere else.. You c-can uh- take care of that-"

Camilo blushed more, feeling embarrassed that Y/N had to see him like that. But he was definitely glad that Y/N seemed to be entraped by how it looked, seeing as Y/N couldn't take his eyes off of it, blushing as he spoke to Camilo. Y/N soon snapped out of his daze and hopped up out of bed, looking around sighing, glancing back at Camilo and then turning around once more, trying not to make eye contact. Both of them being awkward babies at the moment.

"Are uh- there anymore clothes I can barrow?"

"Oh- yeah, go ahead and look through the closet and pick out whatever you want, I'll just stay in here and uh-.... Get ready-"

Y/N nodded and quickly searched for whatever he could find, of course looking to see what could possibly fit him and deciding on some black pants that went up to his waist. a nice white button up shirt that he could just tuck in and a small poncho, thinking it would look nice with his outfit and fit him as well. He soon heard Camilo snicker. Y/N glanced back at him tilting his head and rising an eyebrow.

"What? Do you not want me to pick this?"

"No no, you can, it just seems like you want to dress up like me~?"

"Camil-. . . You DO realize I'm looking through YOUR closet right???"

Camilo shut up, realizing that teasing was getting him no where right now, and pouting, making sure his lower half was covered up with the blanket. Soon Y/N stretched a bit and made sure he had everything, beginning to walk to the door and glancing back at Camilo once more.

"I'll be going to the bathroom to change then downstairs, I assume everyone is waking up right now so I'll be downstairs okay?"

"Okay, if I beat you then I'll be waiting outside the bathroom for ya~"

Y/N glanced down and smirked, looking back up at Camilo and chuckling.

"Sure~ Let's see if you can really do that~"