Chapter 12: Love Me Harder~

3rd Person:

The door to Camilo's room was pushed open and slammed shut, immediately locked behind Camilo. Y/N moaned softly, cupping Camilo's cheeks and opening his mouth more, twisting their tongues together in a heated and steamy kiss, walking backwards as Camilo already started undressing Y/N. Suddenly Y/N's legs hit the edge of the bed and he fell back, gasping and then making a small 'oof' sound with Camilo falling on top of him, instantly going in for another kiss, and continuing on taking Y/N's clothes off, leaving him in only his underwear and then sitting up and quickly taking off his own clothes.

Y/N watched eargly, jumping up before Camilo could take off his pants and unbuckling his belt, undoing the buttons and then pulling his pants down, licking his lips as he could see the large bulge in Camilo's underwear, pulling those down as well and then gasping in a happy tone as Camilo's dick sprung up.

"O-oh my~... I can't wait to get a taste mi amor~"

Camilo blushed and then ran his fingers through Y/N's hair, taking a deep breath and waiting in anticipation. Y/N moved his hand to hold onto Camilo's dick and slowly started stroking it, looking up at Camilo and watching him shiver and close his eyes. Y/N then opened his mouth with a soft smirk and placed Camilo's tip in his mouth, using his tongue to tease it a bit, trying some things out to see what Camilo liked best.

Camilo gripped Y/N's hair tightly, already feel sensitive as no one's ever touched him like this before, being it was both his and Y/N's first time. Y/N pulled off and then slowly licked all the way up to the tip again from the base, messing with some of the veins and then finally wrapping his lips around the tip, moving some saliva to the front of his mouth and opened his throat more.

"A-ahh~ Fuck.. How do y-you know how t-to d-do this~? Experience~?"

Y/N blushed and shook his head, slightly nuzzling his jaw and moving down further slowly, bobbing his head a bit and moaning. Y/N closed his eyes and continued to bob his head up and down, tightening his cheeks and throat around Camilo's dick, causing him to tilt his head back and push Y/N's head down futher, causing Y/N's eyes to slightly widen and bob his head faster, moaning against him and feeling his lower parts get hotter.

"Mmm~ faster~.. G-go faster~!"

Y/N just moaned and started moving faster, arching his bacl a bit and trying to go down further, but he was having a hard time pushing himself down to that. So Camilo smirked and helped him, grabbing the back of his head with both hands and shoving him all the way down, moaning louder and biting his lip. Y/N's eyes rolled back as he worked on pushing Camilo to the edge, feeling his dick twitch inside his mouth, pre-cum leaking from the tip already. Camilo began thrusting slightly, byucking his hips into Y/N's mouth and moaning out Y/N's name, praising him on how good he was for a beginner.

Camilo soon leaned forward slightly, furrowing his brows as he got closer and closer, as he pushed Y/N's head down faster, pulling him back up by his hair and getting more and more aggressive. Y/N's eyes rolled back, tearsing slightly streaming down his face as saliva slowly seeped out of the corner of his mouth. After a few more thrusts Camilo moaned, throwing his head back and shoving himself deep down Y/N's throat and cumming, the hot thick liquid going down Y/N's throat as he just moaned, smiling slightly as his body shook.

"H-haah~.. Oh my fuck~!.. That felt A-amazing puppy~"

Y/N soon pulled off of Camilo's dick and looked up at him, panting and sticking his tongue out as some left over semen pooled on his tongue. Camilo grabbed Y/N face, making him look up again and gripping his jaw.

"Swallow it all pretty boy~ Then I'll give you a nice 'big' reward~"

Y/N smiled eagerly and closed his mouth, swallowing the last bit of semen and opening his mouth again, sticking his tongue out to show Camilo he had been a good boy. Camilo smirked and then leaned down to peck Y/N's lips then pick him up and toss him on the bed, Camilo moved his hands to the hem of Y/N's pants and then slowly started pulling them down.