Chapter 9: Puppy~

3rd Person:

   Y/n kept taking deep breaths, trying not to whine or let out any sounds as Camilo kept kissing and licking up his neck, mumbling soft praises as he kept getting higher, nibbling on his jaw, Camilo whispered about how soft Y/N's skin was, running his hand up the smaller boys body and slowly leading up to Y/N's nipple. He began to slightly tweak it, pinching it between his fingers and chuckling as he could here Y/N's breath hitch. Camilo brought his head up and looked down at Y/N, licking his lips.

"Mmm... Look at you~... So vulnerable to me~.."

   Y/N blushed, closing his eyes tightly and trying not to give Camilo any reactions. Although he was failing miserably.

".. P-please.. Camilo~... Don't tease me, just get to it already~"

   Camilo smirked, tilting his head and deciding to mess with him a bit, wanting him to get embarrassed.

"I'm sorry~? I don't quite understand what you want from me~.. You have to be exact, Puppy~"

   Y/N let out a soft whimper as he could feel Camilo's knee against his crotch, rubbing him a bit and now playing with both of his nipples, Y/N could barely get the words out as he kept getting tiny waves of pleasure, causing him to let out soft breathy moans.

"P-please.. Touch me.. I-I want to feel y-you in places I-I can only d-dream o-of~"

"Hmm~? And where would that be~?"

   Camilo brought one hand down, slowly began unbuttoning his pants. Slipping a hand past the fabric and rubbing him over his underwear.

"A-ahh~!- M-my privates.."

"Which one specifically~?"

"Hmm- M-my ass.... A-and my dick~?"

   Camilo smirked and nodded, groaning softly as he let go of my body and then moved his hands down to unbutton his own pants. Y/N stared at him in anticipation, ready to see Camilo's body in a new light that they both were concenting to.

   Suddenly a loud knock on the door startled both of them, as well as it suddenly swinging open and Mirabel appearing in her night gown.

"Oh my god, Camilo I just had the greatest ide-. . . Oh....D-did I uh- i-i-interrupt s-something?-"

   Y/N screeched and grabbed the blanket, immediately covering his entire body with the blanket and trying to hide and bury himself from existence. Camilo began yelling at MIrabel, blushing to an extreme extent, the same as Y/N and threw a pillow at her. she slammed the door before it hit her and ran off, her muffled voice yelling apologies. Camilo sighed, looking down at the lump in the blanket that was Y/N. He slowly lifted it up, kneeling down and moving his head under the blanket.

"Hey.. You okay? Mirabel does that sometimes.. I should've made sure the door was locked or something.. My apologies"

"I-.. I can't.. N-not yet.."

   Camilo sighed once more and nodded, understanding why Y/N was no longer in the mood.

"That's alright with me, how bout we just change and cuddle instead, it'll still give us time to each other and you hopefully won't feel uncomfortable.."

   Y/N popped his head out, looking at Camilo and nodding, mumbling a soft 'yes'. Camilo grabbed their clothes, handing Y/N his own and they both got changed seperately, placing their clothes in the dirty clothes basket in the corner of the room. Camilo hopped on the bed, moving over and giving Y/N room to lay down, Y/N slowly climbed on the bed, getting under the fixed covers and looking around. Camilo turned off the light and then a soft blue light came in through the window from the moon.

   Camilo wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist as soon as they both lied down, causing Y/N to blush a bit and look down, slowly nuzzling into Camilo as he was up against Camilo's chest. Camilo gave a soft smile, looking down at Y/N and bringing one hand up to brush his fingers through Y/N's short curly locks, smiling more as the feeling of each strand between his fingers gave him his own feeling of comfort. Y/N however, was getting overwhelming feelings of the same comfort Camilo was recieving, having his arms wrapped around the slightly older boy as he smiled from the gentle touch.

"You're hair is so soft.. Wanna feel mine too?"

   Y/N nodded, giving a muffled 'yeah' and lifting one of his hands to play with some of Camilo's hair, giggling as it was so curly the strands wrapped themselves around his fingers. Camilo looked down at Y/N again, raising an eyebrow and asking what he was laughing at.

"It's like it doesn't want me to pull my hand away.."

"Then don't.. I don't want you leaving either.."

   Camilo deepend the hug, placing his hand on the back of Y/N's head to pull him closer, tangling their legs together and accepting the warmth he got from Y/N's body in joy. Y/N humming and closing his eyes, doing the exact same as the both had their faces resting in the others neck. After a while, they both began feeling sleepy, completely comforted by each others presence.

"Goodnight Camilo... I'll see you in the morning.."

"Goodnight Y/N... I'll see you in your dreams, hehe"

   Y/N chuckled at the small joke, but he truly hoped he did, wanting to be able to see Camilo's face longer but with how tired he was, he stopped fighting it and finally relaxed against Camilo, slowly falling into a nice and peaceful slumber. Camilo stayed awake a little longer, looking at Y/N's peaceful sleeping face and kissing his nose.

"Night night puppy.. See you in the morning.."

   Camilo yawned and closed his eyes, quickly falling asleep as well, hoping that the night would go by fast so he could be the first to see Y/N in the morning.

----

  Just outside the hall, Mirabel stood by Dolores' room, waiting to hear what she said.

"Yeah, they stopped"

"Dammit!! I thought he was finally gonna get someone!"

"Oh he will, don't worry, I heard Y/N say 'not yet', so he never said he wouldn't! Which means there's a chance they'll get together!"

   Mirabel and Dolores both squealed as they both already shipped the two, waiting until the rest of the family caught on to say anything about it.

The End

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- You all thought! Just kidding- it was gonna be but then I suddenly had the idea "Oh my god, what if Mirabel or Anotnio came in at this moment- OH MY GOD NOT ANTONIO POOR BABY BOY- I'm so sorry Mirabel, it has to be you :')

Anyway- Thanks for reading! I hope you all had a wonderful time reading this so far and don't worry, the real smut will be here soon~ Goodluck my beautiful goodies! The real smut's gonna be nice as hell ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)