Chapter 1: Who are you Really?

3rd Person:

Y/N runs through the trees and bushes. Panting as he jumps the logs and quickly glances behind him. they wouldn't be too far behind. He suddeny trips over a much smaller broken branch, gasping and trying to keep his yelp quiet. He fell to the floor, covering his mouth as he ended up landing in a thorn bush. He was shaking in fear as he could hear the stomping and frantic voices.

"Where is that little runt?? He couldn't have gone far! I just saw him!"

"I thought I saw him take a turn that way. Let's scatter and branch out to look for him, let's meet back by the river in half an hour"

As the crowd despersed, Y/N finally crawled out of the bush, small thorns attached to his skin and clothes, small drops of blood running down his cheeks, arms, and ankles. He had bruises all over him as he was now obviously exhausted and tired. He suddenly heard a tig break and the adrenaline kicked in again. He took off towards the mountains, hoping there was a safer place behind them and quickly passing the small river that divided him from the mountains, the water splashed around his legs as he quickly ran across.

After finally making over the smallest part of the mountains he stumbled over his tired legs and rolled down the hill, squeaking and crying out in pain as the rocks and bushes and trees gave him no mercy. Once his body finally stopped rolling he lied there, staring up at the sky, clouds moving by slowly as he could see the colors slowly turning to a pink and orange color, showing that sunset was finally taking place.

He heard muffled yelling, trying to look over to where it was coming from but a sudden pain shot through his neck. He groaned, small tears escaping the corners of his eyes as everything began to get blurry. Soon he saw two blurry figures standing abover him, one crouched down closer to him and trying to lift his head a bit, they had soft wavy brown hair and what appeared to be in orange and yellow clothes. The other taller person seemed to be wearing a white shirt and blue below the hips. Y/N grumbled, slowly closing his eyes as his body went limp, the last thing he heard was the distressed calls from the two before they slowly faded out and his world slowly turned to black. . .

Ending 1

Thank you for reading the first chapter! I hope it was decent enough to appease your desires for an introduction, I promise it'll get better and longer as the chapters go on, There will definitely be a lot more information in the next two chapters. (The smut chapter will definitely have lots of info ;) )

Camilo Madrigal X Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें