Chapter 2: Who are you really? ll

Aight, Here we go, I hope this is up to ya'lls standards. I'm super happy people are reading this and seem to enjoy it! Thank you for all the support I'm seeing already! Now, onto the story~!

3rd Person:

   Y/N suddenly jolted awake, gasping as his hands gripped the bedsheets below him. He panted as his eyes darted around, not yet sitting up from the bed to try and get ahold of his surroundings, still on high alert. He suddenly heard two soft voices speaking, one sounding like a woman's and then a mans, the third voice sounding deep but still a bit feminine. Y/N finally lifted his head, the lights in the room and from the window blinding him as he tried to see who the voices were and where they were coming from.

"We can't just wait until he wakes up, he's hurt and needs your help mom!"

"Sweetheart, I can't heal him when he can't even eat, we just have to wait, he won't feel the pain while he sleeps and I already have food ready"

   Y/N stayed quiet, trying to think of what they were talking about and what the lady meant by 'healing'. The boy in the corner of the room looked up and saw Y/N's eyes wide open, eyes glancing around everywhere. He got up, grabbing the older woman's arm and nodding towards the suddenly awake boy.

"oh dear- thank goodness you're awake! Aqui mijo, take some food, it'll make you feel better"

   Y/N looked up at the woman, backing up slightly as he was still on edge. He then took a good look at her, her face was gentle, her eyes were kind, and she had a sweet comforting smile gracing her lips. She had this sweet motherly vibe to her and it instantly calmed Y/N down, to the point where he relaxed a bit and sat up, groaning as the pain finally washed over and he could register it. Y/N immediately flinched and his hand flew to his face, wincing as he had beaten his head up pretty hard, as well as his arms and legs. The woman gently placed her hand on Y/N's hands, pulling them down to make sure he didn't hurt himself further.

"Good morning sweetie, I'm glad to see you're awake. My name is Julieta Madrigal, can you tell me yours?"

   Her voice was even sweeter when she spoke, and it made Y/N feel cared for and loved, something he hasn't found in years. He glanced away, playing with her fingers and forgetting they weren't his own. The young man and woman stood beside the bed, a little ways away so Y/N was comfortable.

"Uhmm... Y/N... Just Y/N.."

"Well Y/N, it's nice to meet you. Let me introduce you to the two people who brought you here"

   While Julieta motioned for the other two to come closer, she grabbed the small plate of food and held it out for Y/N to pick something of interest. Y/N grabbed two Garullas bread pieces, humming softly as the two stepped closer, glancing at each other and then at Julieta. While they were having a dead silent conversation, Y/N focused on sniffing and licking the food, wondering what it would taste like. He finally took a bite and immediately moaned in tasty pleasure, he began eating quicker, taking more of the Garullas as he began feeling better, the bruises going away as well as the cuts and scrapes, the large bump on the back of his head slowly went down as he felt good as new, almost bursting with energy but still cautious. The younger woman finally stepped up and smiled, looking as if she was trying to be as gentle as possible but still coming off a bit aggressive.

"Hello! My name is Luisa Madrigal, I was the one who carried you all the way up here. Are you feeling better? You seem to be enjoying that bread~"

   Luisa of course was now being a little teasing, trying to make a joke as she smiled brightly down at Y/N, he laughed softly, smiling up at her and nodding. The younger boy finally came closer, having a soft smirk on his face and playfully bowing.