𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

THE LONG NIGHT PASSED as the workers of the night district stationed themselves within the confines of their alluring workplace

THE LONG NIGHT PASSED as the workers of the night district stationed themselves within the confines of their alluring workplace. Yatamahime found herself getting utterly annoyed at the fickleness of her human subordinates, constantly cursing them and berating them for their inabilities. She was in the middle of teaching one of the maids a lesson when another had come to her door with an announcement.

"M-my lady! Please have mercy on her for this night! You have a visitor this evening!"

The demon girl stopped her actions, carelessly dropping the maid as she walked silently towards the newsgiver. She looked down on her with disdain and a nerve visibly showing on her temple.

"Who is it that disturbs me? I believe I was not scheduled to meet with a suitor for tonight."

"Sh-she's the foreigner that was recently brought up as a Geisha!"

The Oiran's face immediately changed as her brows relaxed and her lips parted. This confused the newsgiver but she let it go and ran to the maid who lay weakly on the floor.

"Clean out a room for us, now." she commanded, suddenly seeming more on edge.

"Y-yes my lady!"

The Uppermoon 6 found herself walking quickly through the halls, not sparing a glance to any of the other ladies who cleared the halls for her. As she made her way to the main room, she heard several voices laughing. Curious, she opened the door.

There in the room she saw her new princess, conversing happily with some of the maids. The maids stopped their conversation and looked over at her, quickly bowing and addressing her formally.

"You three, leave us be."

The three maids quickly scurried out of the room after bidding her good health. That left the two demonesses in the room alone. Quickly, the dark-haired Oiran bowed her head to the foreigner.

"Asuna-hime! You have arrived!" she replied quickly, "Were you able to get in alright?"

Asuna simply hummed, "Indeed. Raise your head, you did good convincing them to accommodate Douma and Akaza."

Daki looked up and saw her princess staring off down the hall where the maids had just exited. That cheerful smile she had seen on her princess' face had faded and all that was left was a seemingly bored expression. Daki could feel her fingers shake slightly.

"Those humans, they're your maids?"

"Yes, my princess."

Asuna quickly lifted her head and turned it slightly to look at the Uppermoon.

"I suggest you treat them better. Word has spread all around the district about your childish tantrums. I expected more of you, Daki."

That dread Daki had felt staring at her master's daughter's expression was on point. Asuna was angry. Her expression was dark and her eyes were narrowed. By this point, she felt the sweat begin to drip from the back of her neck.