𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

THE NAME THOSE FOOLISH HUMANS will learn to fear will not be Muzan Kibutsuji but Princess Asuna, the Angel from Hell

Those words continued to ring in Kokushibo's head as he found himself staring at the spot where his princess once stood. She was gone, disappeared just as she had done those 300 years ago.

He began to feel something growing at the depths of his soul, something other than the immense hatred he felt towards his brother, Yorichii.

That calmness that overtook him whenever Asuna was around began to dissipate, leaving him with nothing but a cold chill down his spine.

It was.. disgusting.

He wanted that feeling gone, replaced with the warm sensation that he felt whenever his princess was around. Being separated from her for so long almost caused him to forget her presence all together.

That was until she appeared at their Uppermoons meeting, staring down at all of them in contempt. He was foolish for thinking 300 years would not change her in the slightest.

She was practically unattainable now, especially now that his master was constantly around her and holding her in high regard.

But.. that only made things more serious.

For now, he decided he'd stay close and stay her loyal servant for as long as she wanted.

— — — —

"Nakime," Asuna muttered, "bring me Uppermoons 2,3, and 6. Both of them."

"Yes, Asuna-hime."

With the strum of her biwa, Nakime summoned the Uppermoons to the panel before her. The action surprised all of them, especially because they were all still lingering in the castle looking for her. Yet here they were, face to face with their newfound princess.

They all immediately bowed to her, as a smile graced her lips.

"Uppermoon 6, Daki and Gyutaro. You both trifle with the affairs in the Entertainment District, correct?"

"Yes. Asuna-hime," They both collectively responded.

"Oh lovely! So they do have a wonderful system here as well," Asuna grinned, earning some confused looks.

One moment she was threatening them and the next she was smiling widely. They truly couldn't understand her at all.

"Uppermoons Douma and Akaza. Those who serve directly below Kokushibo," she acknowledged, "You will accompany me as I make my way through the human's model agency. The Entertainment District, if you will."

"Yes, Asuna-hime," they replied, despite being totally confused why she chose them.

"Lovely. Daki, I believe you have many connections there, right little rose?"