𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

A CHILL RAN DOWN THE SPINES of all the Uppermoons who failed to recognize the woman

A CHILL RAN DOWN THE SPINES of all the Uppermoons who failed to recognize the woman. They had heard rumors about another demon that held powers on par to their master, but they never had reason to suspect a thing about it. Her sadistic nature, her glowing red eyes, and even the power she exerted from her words all made sense.

"Your daughter?" Douma murmured, "How have I never heard of her?"

The rest of the Uppermoons sweatdropped at his boldness. Beads of sweat were running down those who had shouted at her prior. They had just disrespected the daughter of their master.

Asuna's head tilted to the side as she looked over to her father, wondering if he was going to be the one to explain. He shook his head, signaling he was going to let her have free range over his servants for the time being. Her lips curled into a sinister smile.

"Why my dear bold priest," she spoke sweetly, "I threw a small tantrum some three hundred years ago.~"

Oh? A small tantrum?" Douma repeated, interested in this peculiar woman's swings in personality. Asuna walked closer to the blonde who had lifted his head to look at her, "Asuna what could you have done? What could a demon—"

Within a second, he'd lost his head.

"I killed his Uppermoons."

Asuna looked carelessly at the scene, grabbing his hat that had yet to even touch the floor and placed it onto her head. The lower of the Uppermoons watched the young woman in horror.

"Nobody refers to their gods as simple beings, equal beings. No, they refer to them as upper beings, those whose worths do not measure up to thousands or even millions of lower beings like yourself."

Douma, still headless, shivered under the weight of this woman's words.

"Yet here you stand, talking to me as if we're equals. As though you and I are the same kind," she sneered, crimson eyes glowing brightly.

"You all would do good to remember who I am to you. Your Princess, Your Superior, Your God."

She kneed Douma in the stomach, forcing him to bow with his forehead against the floor. By this point, no one dared to speak a word in protest.

While her actions in reality did absolutely nothing to Uppermoon 2, as he immediately regenerated his head, it sent a very clear message to the Uppermoons.

She was not to be taken lightly.

"Those blood battles you all seem to speak so highly of were started by none other than me," the white-haired woman declared, seemingly eyeing a certain pink haired demon. Akaza could feel her gaze on him, and it was terrifying.

"A tradition that I myself started. Isn't that right, Shibo?"

The Uppermoons turned their attention to Kokushibo, seeing the male continuing to bow respectfully towards her. He had been here the longest, and clearly had known of Asuna before any of them had.