𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

WITH A SWIPE OF HER FINGER, the makeup artist added her last finishing touches

WITH A SWIPE OF HER FINGER, the makeup artist added her last finishing touches. She had never seen someone so naturally beautiful, there was not a blemish in sight.

While she had seen the other Oiran, Yatamahime, who was no doubt a beautiful woman as well, she had heard countless tales of the lady's extremely childish and occasionally violent tantrums.

She was relieved to find out another beautiful woman, a foreigner had graced the stage. She was not only polite and calm, but very forgiving.

There was a young lady who had accidentally dropped a cup of tea on the floor in front of this young lady's room, only for her to come out and touch the broken glass herself. This earned her the respect from all of the other working ladies in the building.

She did not belittle their efforts and made it known that she truly appreciated them. There was talk about her being an Angel coming down to grace them from the heavens.

This was when the ladies found out that the lovely newcomer's name was Asuna.

There were two young men who had arrived with her, both of them very handsome. One was a red-haired male who initially scared some of the ladies at the front. Asuna calmly explained to them that his skin was covered in battle scars from fighting in a war.

After their initial scare, they were able to take a glimpse at him up close, and they realized that he truly was a beauty.

The other was a man who had long blonde hair and eyes that shined with all the colors of the rainbow. After being caught off guard by the first male, the women nearly collapsed out of shock from his beauty. Along with that, the blonde male charmingly began to flirt with the ladies, which simply earned him a punch to the gut by the red-head.

Douma and Akaza were the names of the two men that the women of the house came to know. Normally they wouldn't take in the men who arrived with the lady, but her beauty as well as her companions' beauty was too good an offer to pass.

Asuna had asked to be given the smallest room, which had no windows. None of the ladies could understand why she would make such an odd request, but she simply gave them a sweet smile.

"My skin's complexion doesn't do well with the sun," she said, telling everyone. She explained that the reason for her blemish-free skin was the limited amount of time she ever spends in the sun. Soon, everyone in the household began to spend less time in the sun and more time around her, learning the secrets of the world outside Japan.

"Misa, your skills really are something."

The makeup artist, Misa, quickly focused on the task at hand, adding small sparkles along the pink-eyed woman's lids.

"Thank you, Lady Asuna. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," she replied back, a blush spreading across her face.

"You're so much kinder than the Oiran, Yatamahime. She has never thanked any of us lower workers for our service like you have."