Future : Not According to Plan

Start from the beginning

She made her way through the neighborhood avoiding any chance of encounter with the other mafia. She could feel them trying to hunt her but she was swift and light on her feet. Even with heels on there was no sound with her steps. She made her way to the enemy base and knocked out two of the guards blocking her entrance to the door with her storm boots.

The entry to the base was quiet and it was almost too easy to get in but the woman continued. She followed the blueprints that she was given beforehand and made her way to the experiment labs. The password to enter the labs was thankfully the same one she had been given beforehand.

The door slid open and the woman entered. She went over to the table and started reading all the papers on the tables, careful to not touch any of it. Her eyes widened as she continued to take in the information. Then she found the file that she came for. She went over and pulled out her phone where she started taking photos of everything she could and sent it to the right hand man.

Once the information was sent she reached into her obi and pulled out a single earring that had an orange orb dangling. She put it on her left ear and lightly flicked it with her pointer finger. The orb began to glow. "Can you hear me Hayato?" she asked as she continued to investigate the lab.

"Yes I can. And I got all the pictures. You should get out of there." he told her. "Hold on, I'm still looking into these files. It's almost unbelievable." she commented as she walked over what looked like a safe. "Senpai please, it's too dangerous if you stay too long." he tried to warn her. "What is with you boys trying to protect me? First Kyo, then Miki and now you. Please, I'm far more capable than you all...give...me credit for..." she went ahead and opened the safe."

"Senpai are you okay?" he asked worried. "Yeah...I just opened this safe. And you're not gonna believe what I found." she said excitement in her voice as she held up the bicolor box. "Now that you found a new shiny object can you please get out of there?" The woman sighed as she put the box in her obi. "Fine. I'll leave now."

After she said that, an alarm started echoing the building. "Sakura get out of there!" The right hand man yelled in her ear. "I'm leaving" she told him and flicked the communicator again. The woman took off. She ran through the hallways backtracking her steps trying to reach the exit. But she could hear it. She could hear the other mafia's footsteps not far from her. Then her worst fear happened. The sound of the click was something she could never forget. It was the sound of the safety of a gun clicking off. "Crap" she muttered.

The shots echoed through the hallways and Sakura was struggling. Dodging bullets was not a skill anyone should have. And it was a skill that Sakura didn't have. She had been hit by at least two bullets. She was limping a little as she reached the outside. The sun was starting to rise... "Oh he's going to kill me..." She leaned against a nearby wall... There wasn't much time left. She had to at least make it back to her territory which wasn't too far from Namimori Shrine.

The other mafia weren't too far behind; she could hear them talking about her. This was it she had to find somewhere... to... The woman leaned against a wall facing east as the sun began to rise and warm her face. She pulled out a small box that had no colors on it and opened it with the purple stone on her left ring finger. Then she took off the purple, left finger ring and placed it in the box. She then pulled off the ring on her right middle finger that had a red stone in it. The box was sealed and she sat back... she needed to put the boxes somewhere safe for him... or her to find them.

Her body felt heavy and she could tell that she had taken at least three bullets. A tall shadow covered her causing her to look up. Her vision was blurry... She didn't know who this was but she felt safe. He offered her his hand. "Even in death you welcome me with open arms...Tou-sama..."she chuckled out a little. The figure nodded his head and she placed her boxes in his hands and then closed her eyes...