EPILOGUE

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Inside the hospital, there's this young fine man who's been in an car accident with his friend when they were going to the beach.

The three friends were rush into the hospital, hoping to be save.

While inside the ambulance, EMTs and nurses is doing cpr to each of them, judt to keep their heart beating.

The parents of the three arrived, crying hysterically, praying that their son could make it out alive but sadly, by the time they got into the hospital, the two friends died.

"Dead upon arrival." Doctor Kim announced when they checked their vital signs.

The parents of the two young men cried loudly, begging the gods to do miracles just for their son to be alive again.

But the other friend, who managed to survive with a weak pulse.

Doctor Kim stated that he's in a coma, and he may or may not wake up.

"We can keep him alive using our machines, but that is a decision for you to make, Mr and Mrs. Kim." The doctor said to the parents.

He might have little to no chances of waking up but they at least they right?

Just then, nurses clean his wounds and put certain types of tubes to the son of the Kim's and  just like that, he looks like he was just sleeping.

That incident happened three years ago and now, the twin brother came to the private room to pay a visit for his twin.

He came with basket of fruits and drinks and put it on top of the table before sitting near to the patient.

He stared at his twin who's chest is rising and falling.

He look like he was just sleeping.

He held his twin's hands and kissed it.

"Sunoo-ssi, please wake up...I miss you so much. I can't bear to see you like this. I love you so much my baby. I know you can hear me. I promise to be with you when you wake up. I won't ever leave you again." He uttered as tears fell from his as he held his twin's hands tightly before crying loudly.

After a few hours of talking about what happened to his day just like what he did three years ago, he stared to his twin before deciding to leave.

"I'll see you again tomorrow, my baby. I love you." He bid his goodbye but as he was about to open the door, he noticed his heartbeat in the ECG rises, as well as his blood pressure.

He panicked and dropped his thing before rushing to him.

"Oh my god, Sunoo! What's happening!? Nurse! Doctor! I need you! Something's happening to my brother!" He yelled and luckily, a nurse was passing and so they rushed inside and one of them called a doctor to stabilize the patient.

He was stabilize but what happens next shocked everyone inside the room.

He opened his eyes as well as tears fall from it.

His twin brother pushed the nurses away to hug his brother.

"S-Sunoo..." Then, he burst into tears.

Sunoo was clueless to what's happening but also in tears so he hug his brother dearly.

After a moment of hugging, they released themselves

They stared into each other's eyes, while Seonwoo was looking at his brother with relief, fear and horror can be seen in Sunoo's eyes, as if something very terrifying happened.