CHAPTER SIXTEEN

JUNGWON'S POINT OF VIEW

My mouth agaped as I saw my neck through the mirror inside Sunoo's bathroom.

I tried to touch it but I winced in pain.

I don't know what the hell is happening but this mark is making me terrified of something.

I tried to remember when did Heeseung-hyung gave me this mark but nothing came up on my mind.

I sighed heavily and walked out of the bathroom onky to see Jake-hyung caressing Sunoo's forehead.

I walked closer to them and sat on the other side of the bed, opposite to Jake's position.

"Jungwon-ah," Jake called and I glanced at him and he's looking down at Sunoo's resting figure.

I hummed in response so he sighed before continuing.

"I...this mark that we both have, do you think someday Sunoo will also have it?" He asked and I hung my head low. "Actually, don't answer that. I'll give you another question, why did you do it?" He added and our gaze met.

I gulped in nervousness, I didn't know how to answer that.

"Do you think I wouldn't know?" Jake's voice started to rise so I was even more scared. "Do you think I wouldn't know that you were the one who also sold our souls to the other two demons?"

FLASHBACK

"I can't do this anymore! Leave me alone!"

Voices started to surround me.

It's driving me nuts.

Too many voices can be heard all over my room, and it started to get louder.

I think I am going crazy...

"Leave me alone...please! I am begging you!" I pleaded but the voices started to get even more louder and I started to hallucinate things.

Things around me started to spin.

I pulled my hair out of frustrations.

Then, I think I saw three black figures standing at the corner of my room but as I blinked my eyes, they're gone.

Out of desperation, I said those words that I soon regretted for the rest of my life.

"Please! I'll do anything for you! I'm begging you!" I said and knelt down as I clasped both of my hand and started to worshipped something in front of me.

And it worked, everything has stopped.

No more voices that is whispering gibberish words, no more hallucinations.

But, three figures happens to appear in front of my while I'm kneeling down.

"You're really hard to get, eh?" One of them stated and chuckled.

I looked up and my eyes widen in surprised.

Three demons are standing before me and looking down at me.

One of them has a red hair, the other has blonde hair while the last one who's the tallest among them has purple hair.

I slowly fixed my position and slowly crawled away from them but before I can even move my body, something is stopping me from doing it.

Tears started to fall from my eyes because of horrific scene.

Am I dreaming?

"No, dear. This ain't a dream..." The one who has red hair spoke and walked closer to me and puts his hand that has long fingernails and forced me to looked at him.

I'm scared...

"Look at you, getting so vulnerable. This is what we, demons want! A soft and fragile soul!" He shrieked so I closed my eyes as I heard their demonic laugh rang around my room.

"Please...go away." I whispered as my voice started to get hoarse because of the screaming session I did earlier

Then, their laughed disappeared and I could feel their ominous aura so I started to ball myself.

"We've been waiting for too long, Yang Jungwon. We're not letting this chance go." A deep voice entered.

"He's right, now you said earlier you'll do anything for us, right?" The one in front of me uttered and I looked straight into his eyes and I held my breath.

No emotion can be seen in his eyes other than pure his intent to kill someone.

"Answer me, Yang Jungwon. You'll do anything for me, right?" He then rephrase his sentence and smirked as my eyes went wide.

"I-"

"No turning back, or else you'll suffer great misfortune for the rest of your life." He said.

"W-who are you?" I muttered and his smirk grew wider.

"My name is Lee Heeseung."

My breath hitched when our gaze met.

"And you'll agree with my deal wether you agree with it or not." He added and I bursted in tears. "Aww, little Jungwon is scared, eh? Don't worry, things will get easier on our way if you could do whatever we ordered to you."

I didn't answer and just kept crying.

"Keep crying, nothing's gonna change the fact that your soul is already mine." He whispered onto my right ear so I cried even more.

I could feel his hands started to caressed my face so I stiffened.

"Let's stop the drama, shall we? This two demons behind me is here in this mortal world to go and take Sim Jaeyoon's soul and Kim Seonwoo's soul. But, since you're friends with those two, you'll make our job easier. And we're very thankul for that."

"W-why is my friends involved in here?!" I yelled and immediately regretted it as soon as the demon's expression turned dark.

"Getting feisty, huh?" He suddenly grab my neck and squeeze it and I started to run put of breathe.

I grabbed his hands that is chocking me to death and tried to smacked it as hard as I can but it's no use.

Then, he let go of my neck and I touch my neck and tried to catch my breath.

"That's what you get for acting like a brat."

"Heeseung-ah, we'll get going."

"Sure. I'll take care of this one."

And then suddenly, everything went black.

END OF FLASHBACK

.........

Sorry for the late update! Oh my gosh, I can't believe this book is about to end.

Happy reading!