CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

SUNOO'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up because of the pain I am feeling from my neck.

I slowly opened my eyes and look around and I noticed that I was in my room.

I look at beside me and saw no one.

Where is he...?

I just shrugged and slowly sat up and stretched my arms.

"Good morning, sunshine." A deep voice talked and I jumped from what I was doing and looked in front of me and saw him, sitting in the couch and staring intently me.

My eyes is just looking at him, waiting for what he's gonna do.

"How are you feeling?" He asked and I gulped.

I don't why I can't opened my mouth to speak.

"Oh, can't talk? That's sad." He sarcastically said.

Then, he stood up and slowly walked closer to me and I just watched him.

When he reached my bed, he crawled slowly towards me until his face is closer to mine.

"Let me ask you a question..." He uttered as he's starting to trace my face using his thumb.

"W-what is it?" Suddenly, I can talk again.

Just what the fuck is going on?

"Do you want to come with your friends?" He asked and I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked, perplexed.

"Oh, nothing! I was just asking if you want to see your friends. That's all." He answered but I doubt it.

"Why are you suddenly asking me if I want to see my friends?"

"I told you, it's nothing. I was just asking but nevermind." He uttered and shrugged before moving back away and sat at the end of the bed.  "How are you feeling?" He changed the topic.

"I'm feeling a little pain in my neck right now and feeling heavy right now." I answered and he hummed before looking away.

He mumbled some words but I can't hear what is he saying so I just ignored it and was about to stand up when the pain on my neck got worse.

"Ah!" I groaned in pain and closed my eyes as I put my right hand on the part of my neck hoping it would lessen the pain.

"Oh, Sunshine is in pain. I see..." Riki said.

Then, I felt his presence beside me and remove my hands on my neck and stared at it as I cry in pain.

"That's okay, the pain will go away once the process is complete." He proudly said and my eyes open wide.

I stared at him and a sinister smile formed on his lips.

"W-what process are you talking about...?" I stuttered.

Then, he looked straight into my eyes. There's something in his stare that is malevolent.

"Don't ask such question, Sunshine. You'll know it too soon." He uttered and a wicked smile formed on his lips.

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

"W-what's happening to me, Sunghoon?!" Jake panicked as he saw his skin getting paler and paler.

"Oh, it's time! I didn't know it would be done too soon." Sunghoon cheered as he watched Jake's figure is changing.

"What do you mean?! What did you do, Sunghoon?!" Jake said as the demon walked closer to him and back hugged him.

"Aren't you gonna be happy that you'll gonna be with me forever?" Sunghoon tone of voice is full of sadness and that made Jake felt regret at hi actions but he didn't want to turn into someone like him.

A demon.

"But..." Jake uttered and Sunghoon tighten his hug to the smaller man.

"I see..." The demon's expression changed into demonic as Jake's expression panicked even more and tried to break free from Sunghoon's arms but the demon just tighten his hug even more that it hurts Jake's.

"S-Sunghoon! You're hurting me!" Jake said but Sunghoon just ignored his rants.

"I see that you didn't want to live with me forever, huh..." Sunghoon added and remove himself from Jake as he stares at the brunette's eyes.

"Then, I'll make you want to live with me. I'll force you to live with me whether you like it or not." Then, a black smoke appreared and in just a snapped, they're no longer in the living world.

Their plan is smoothly going on their way.

.............

to be continued...