CHAPTER FOUR

SUNOO'S POINT OF VIEW

As we were still watching, I still can't forget about the figure that I just saw a few moments ago. 

Why does it feel like the thing is looking at me?

Julienne woke up in her own room, and looked at beside her and saw her 2 best friend, Keana and Athena. Looking at her with a worried expression that is visible in their faces. 

"Ju? Are you okay? Did something happen to you?"  Keana was the first to asked those question and Julienne suddenly thought  of the conversation she had with the Demon. 

"Julienne?" Athena called and Julienne just shook her head.

"Are you sure?" Keana raised her brow and Julienne just nodded before closing her eyes. 

"This is a good movie. Why you didn't like it, Jay-hyung?" Jake asked and looked behind him where Jay and Taki is. 

Jay just shrugged before focusing on the movie again. 

I pulled out my phone just to message Jungwon but Daniel stopped me.

"You can message him later." He said. I just nodded before watching the movie.

As soon as Julienne closed her eyes, the image of Keith flashes, grinning at her as he devour the souls of the humans who hurt her both physically and mentally and she immediately opened her eyes, panting for air.

"Julienne. There's something bothering you. Come and tell us." Keana frowned and Julienne just shook her head.

"There's nothing wrong with me. Anyway, I'm hungry..." Julienne said and the two laughed at her before standing up and helping Julienne to stand up and walked towards the dining room.

As we were in the middle part of the movie where Julienne watches the suspects who ruin her life being killed in the most gruesome way, I felt a cold hands wrapping around my body.

I shivered and quickly looked around me to found no one.

What is going on with me?

I felt a presence right beside me bet there's no one in it.

I think I'm going crazy...

I just shake my head in confusion.

The movie ends with Julienne accepting her faith to be with the Demon and leaves the world.

"This is just a very scary and terrifying movie that I've ever watched." Jake exclaimed and hugged Sunghoon.

Sunghoon just laughed and patted Jake's head.

I just smiled before looking at Jay-hyung who's obviously in his deep thoughts.

"Hyung?" I called and he looked at me and smiled.

"Yes? What is it?" He asked.

Something is bothering him...

"You look like having a mental crisis in there, you okay? We all know you hate watching horror movies but you never been like this." I asked and frowned.

He just stared at me before smiling. "There's nothing  wrong with me, Sunoo-ssi. Anyways, what do y'all  want to eat?" He quickly changed the topic.

I just pouted before  looking at Jungwon.

I walked towards Jungwon and sling my arm to his arm.

"What is it, Ddeonu?" He asked and looked at me.

"Is something bothering you, Wonnie?" I asked and pouted.

"What? No, nothing is bothering me. Why do you ask?" He uttered and I just frowned and didn't respond.

"Let's eat at Kim NamJin's restaurant! I heard their dishes are very delicious!" Taki suggested.

"That's a fancy restaurant-"

"Shut up, Sunoo! You are the son of CEO Kim Sangwoo and Model Kim Suomi!" Daniel cut my words and I just laughed at him.

"Whatever." I pouted and we all walked at Jay and Jake's car to go to the restaurant they said.

SOMEONE'S POINT OF VIEW

"You said you're gonna do it within a week. But you're rushing it." He said and I just laughed at him.

"I'm just excited you know? I won't rush things. I just wanted to touch him." I pouted before Hyung smacked my head.

"You think Jay isn't being suspicious to us? Stop being so reckless!" He scolded and I just smirked.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of him." I said and drank to the glass of wine that I'm holding before smirking. 

"He will be mine no matter what happens. He's precious soul and body will be mine once I asked him for a deal." I said and stared at the picture that is hanging in front of my bed.

...............

Owwww, who is this guy talking to? Can you guess it?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

thank you for waiting for the update!