CHAPTER SEVEN

SUNOO'S POINT OF VIEW

"Thank you, you can leave now." I said to Yeona and she bowed before gently closing the door.

I looked around the room and saw Riki sitting on the bed, leg cross and staring at me.

"Why are you just staring? Help me." I said while pouting and he just rolled his eyes before standing up to help me.

I smiled as he took the foods that I brought downstairs.

We both carefully put the food gently on top of the center table.

I opened the smart tv and click the netflix and choose some horror movies because that's want Riki want to watch.

As I was choosing some movies, I could feel his gaze on me again.

Then, my phone rang and I quickly took it before him and saw the caller.

Wonnie is caling~

"Who is that?" He asked.

"It's my friend." I said and answered the video call. "Why did you suddenly called me?" I said and waved at him and then suddenly, Heeseung pops out. "Hi, Heeseung-hyung!" I said and also waved at him.

I glance at Riki who's just sitting in front of me, listening to the call.

"My bestie sense is tingling that you made something dumb again." He said and glared at me.

I gulped but just laughed.

"What? No, I'm just gonna watch some horror movies on Netflix. How is that dumb, Wonnie?" I asked and pouted.

"I don't believe you-hey! Who's that man behind you? Hello!" Jungwon yelled and pointed at my back so I quickly look at it and saw Riki at my back also smiling at Jungwon.

I looked back at Jungwon and Heeseung also have this questioning look.

"Uhm..."

"Is he your boyfriend?! How come I didn't know this?! I thought no lies between us?" He pouted, and then laid his head into Heeseung's shoulder. "Is he the one you're talking about earlier?" He asked once again.

I looked back at Riki and he, too, waiting for my answer.

I gulped.

"Yes." I uttered and he gasped.

I scooted closer to Riki and smiled at Wonnie.

"Everyone should know about this! God, I'm so tired of Sunoo's stalkers asking if he's single or not. Finally! Thanks to Sunoo's boyfriend." Jungwon overreacted.

"You're so dramatic, Jungwon." I scoffed he just stick his tongue out on me.

"We will crash your mansion tomorrow. You better not be sleeping." He threatened but I just rolled my eyes.

"Whatever you say, Jungwon. Anyways, we'll be watching some horror movie on Netflix, right now." I said and he scoffed.

"Alright, I'll be having a lovely time with Heeseung-ie. Bye!" And that's when the call ended.

I sighed and put my phone down and felt a pair of hands around my waist.

"Looks like your best friend already knew..." he whispered.

I bit my lip and slightly nodded and heard him chuckled.

"So, are we still going to watch or what?"

"Hmm, let's watch." I said and removed his hands on my waist.

FAST FORWARD!

"Are you crazy? Sleeping beside me?" I said and looking at him with disbelief.

"Isn't  that what couples usually do? Maybe even your friend's boyfriend also sleeps with them and do cuddles." Riki said as if it's not a big problem.

"But...I never sleep with anyone beside me..." I whispered and he laughs at me.

"Well then I guess I am the first one who will sleep beside you." He smirks but I just rolled my eyes.

"Fine, don't do anything with me." I said and he nodded playfully so I threw him a pillow but he manage to catch it.

"I won't do anything with you without your permission." He honestly said but I'm still debating whether if he's saying the truth or not.

After all. He's a Demon.

"Fine, tomorrow you should look for some house near this village so maybe you can visit me anytime without struggles..." I said and he nodded before we sat up on the bed.  "But wait, you don't have a money to buy a house in here, you don't have a clothes to change-"

"Hush now, Sunshine. Just sleep and I'll be taking care of what do I need tomorrow." He said.

"Don't do anything that will make me go to jail, understood?" I said and faced him.

He smiled and pulled me closer to him and hugged me.

"Don't  worry. Now, sleep. Good night." He said so I sighed and laid on my bed with him back-hugging me.

I took my plushie and hugged it and let the sleep dominate my body.

..............

Double update, I guess heheh