CHAPTER TEN

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

"Wake up, sleepy head. You have school today!" Riki softly shake Sunoo who's peacefully sleeping while burying his face onto Riki's chest.

"I don't want to..." Sunoo whispered and whined a bit.

It's been a week since Sunoo summoned Riki into this mortal world. And everything seems to be so peaceful but maybe that will change today.

"No time to be lazy today! Remember you said I'll come to school with you." Riki said to Sunoo while shaking him to wake him up.

"Ugh, why do we have to attend school today?! I'm so sleepy." Sunoo grunted but still stood up and stretched a little bit.

He glance at Riki who's already ready for them to go to school.

"Because you need to? Come on, Sunoo!" Riki uttered making Sunoo rolled his eyes before going to the shower.

Whie Sunoo is taking a shower, Riki took his phone out that he bought yesterday and called his hyung.

"Yow, Riki. Why did you call? Excited to take someone's soul, eh?" Sunghoon half jokingly said that made Riki chuckled.

"Well, yes. I mean, aren't yiu excited when you did the same to Jake-hyung's stalkers?" Riki uttered.

"Hmmm, I'll see you later at school." Sunghoon said and Riki hummed before ending the call.

He glanced at the bathroom before walking out of the room to make sure Sunoo has his privacy.

As he was walking downstairs, he saw the maids preparing breakfast for the two of them.

When they felt the presence of Riki they immediately looked at his direction and bowed to him.

Riki smirked to himself.

I'm gonna love this.

He looked around the huge mansion of Sunoo, spotting a huge frame of Sunoo with his family.

Riki guessed that Sunoo has a sibling.

After a moment Sunoo finally wney downstairs with his bag, rushing towards the dining room where Riki is.

"Let's eat!" Sunoo cheered before satting down beside his boyfriend.

"Sunoo-ssi. Who is this guy beside you in that large photo?" Riki asked as he swallowed the food while staring at Sunoo.

Sunoo gulped some water and wiped his mouth before speaking.

"That's my twin brother." He answered.

"Twin? But you don't look the same."

"Yeah, that's because we're fraternal twin. Which means we don't exactly look like each other but we're twins."

Riki just hummed before finishing their meal.

"Let's go to Sunoo's school! I can't wait!" Riki said and smiled devilishly.

"Calm down there, boy. First we need to get your schedule then I will tour you to the humungous school at vacant time." Sunoo said before going to the passenger seat.

"I'll drive for you."

"Do you even know how to drive? I don't wanna die early!" Sunoo protested but Riki just squished his cheeks before starting the engine.

FAST FORWARD!

"Who is that guy beside Sunoo?"

"Gurl he's so handsome!"

"Who the hell is he? Why is he with our Sunoo?"

"He's trying to steal him from us!"

"I'm gonna ask him out, Tiffany. Watch me."

Whispers started to surround the two who is walking to the hallway.

Sunoo started to feel the same again, feeling uncomfortable with the way they stared at him.

The way they talked abot him like he doesn't have any ears.

He squished himself to Riki.

The taller already guessed that his boyfriend his getting uncomfortable so he snaked his hands onto Sunoo's waist, pulling him closer and glared at the students who's looking st their direction.

As they were walking to the hallway, a man suddenly approach them.

"Excuse me but are you new here?" He asked.

Sunoo looked up and started to feel more small.

It's one of Sunoo's stalkers.

Kim Jaeyong.

"So what?" Riki uttered and death glared at Jaeyong.

Everyone gasped at what Riki just said and the whispers started to sound louder.

"Oh, acting brave huh. Why don't we start things easily." Jaeyong uttered and was about to punch Riki but something stopped him.

The way Riki is staring at him makes him feel suffocated.

Like an invisible hand is starting to choke him.

He fell down, holding his neck.

Sunoo glanced at and what he saw really terrified him.

Jaeyong, close to death, without knowing why.

Riki just smirked at himself before walking away with Sunoo, leaving the poor man suffering.

............

I guess we're going back to the ONCE A MONTH UPDATE eksjsjddk sorry! School just started and they're giving us tons of activity!

Happy reading everyone!