CHAPTER EIGHT

RIKI'S POINT OF VIEW

As I watched Sunoo's body sleeping beside me. Heeseung-hyung and Sunghoon-hyung appeared in front of me.

I know they wanted to talk with me so I gently removed myself from cuddling Sunoo and stood up.

"Welcome back, Riki." Heeseung said as we reached Sunoo's veranda and patted my back.

I shook my head and smirked.

"It's been a long time since we saw you in this mortal world, Riki." Sunghoon added.

I just shrugged and glanced at Sunoo's body.

"Good thing you reached out Sunoo, poor boy, living in a miserable life with these stalkers." Heeseung said and shook his head.

"I'll deal with them. Now that I have Sunoo wrapped around my finger. I will never let things our of the way." I said and they all laughed.

"Well, Sunoo's friends will come here tomorrow. You better prepare yourself because they are loud and likes to interrogate. Just like how they did it with us." Sunghoon said and patted his back.

"Yeah, and also, Jungwom is very close to Sunoo. He's kinda very protective to Sunoo and he's very observant. Good luck." Heeseung said and patted my back.

"Okay. See you tomorrow." I said and waved at them before vanishing into the shadows.

I closed the veranda and sat on the bed and stared at Sunoo's ethereal face.

What a beautiful angel, too bad I've got you now.

I smirked before laying beside him and wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer.

He whined for a moment at the sudden presence but later lied comfortably close to mine.

I stroked his blonde hair before closing my eyes to sleep.

SUNOO'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up from the lack of presence of the demon beside me.

I opened my eyes and looked around only to see him walking out of the bathroom and a towel covering his lower body.

I blushed at the sight and took the pushing to cover my eyes.

"Oh, so the sunshine is finally awake." He said and I looked at him and he's already dressed.

"Y-yeah." I said and cursed at myself from stuttering.

"Aren't you going to prepare? I saw your friends chatting on your gc saying they're on their way here." He said casually and I arched my eyebrow.

"What? You read my messages?" I said and glared at him.

"Well, I got woke up because of it so they might also wake you up and I decided to shut them for a moment because you are sleeping." He said and pulled me closer to him.

"How did you shut them??? Don't tell me..." I asked and looked up to see his face and arched my eyebrow.

"Well, I chatted in your gc and told them you were sleeping." He said and shrugged.

"What?!"

"I didn't say anything I just told them that you were sleeping and turned off your phone." He said and I just sighed and took the pushing and hugged it.

"Don't you have any plans of letting me go? My friends are coming here. And it will take 2 hours for me to prepare." I said and he removed his hands on my waist so I stood up and took my towel and walked inside my bathroom.

After I took a shower I got out of it and saw Riki laying on the bed and looking at me.

I got blushed and bit my lip before getting some clothes to wear and quickly ran inside my bathroom.

"Sunoo-ssi, why are you taking so long to wear that clothes of yours? I'll come inside." Riki suddenly said and my eyes went wide and heard he door knob twisted so I quickly hold it as I was almost done wearing the t-shirt.

"Y-Ya! I'm almost done!" I said and quickly wore the t-shirt and let go of the door knob and saw him entering the door.

"What took you so long? Let's go." He said and pulled me out of the bathroom and laid on the bed and hugged me again.

He rested his chin onto my shoulder and whispered.

"You know I'll be doing things like this, hmm?" He asked and places his hands on my thigh.

............

Sorry for this shitty update, I'm still not feeling well and it's  1:27 am right now.

Happy reading!