CHAPTER NINE

SUNOO'S POINT OF VIEW

"Y-yeah, I know..." I whispered and he smiled before removing his hands on my thighs and cupping my cheeks.

"Okay. We can go downstairs and meet your friends. Shall we?" He asked and pulled me to stand up.

"They are here already?" I said to myself and he shrugged before opening the door for me.

I saw Jungwon and the others downstairs waiting for me and of course, they're eating.

I shook my head and smiled at them when Taki looked up and saw...us.

He chocked on his food and Daniel patter his back.

As soon as we got down Jungwon stood up and squinted his eyes at Riki.

I gulped before pulling Riki closer to mine before opening my mouth.

"Everyone," I started and I could feel Riki's hands on my waist. "this is Riki, my boyfriend." I announced and they all dropped the foods that they're holding and stared at me.

This is gonna be a long day...

FAST FORWARD!!

"How did you courted the Kim SeonWoo?"

"What are the things you like about Sunoo?"

"Do you really like him?

"Did you two kiss already?"

"What are your endearment?"

"How is Sunoo treating you?"

These are the questions my friends are asking to Riki.

I am glancing at Riki and he looks like wanted to hide.

I sighed at my friends who's still waiting for an answer.

"Calm down. You don't just ask him questions that fast. Ask him slowly. Y'all are scaring him." I jokingly said and glance at Riki who is also looking back at me and smiled.

My friends groaned but nonetheless they also followed me.

Taki was the first one to asked.

"How did you courted the Kim SeonWoo?" He asked.

"Well, it's really easy because when I asked him if I can court him he immediately answered yes." He said and my eyes went wide and looked at him.

When I looked at him, his lips is smirking at me so I pouted at him and laughed with my friends.

"Really? I didn't know Sunoo would be that easy to get." Daniel jokingly said and they all laughed.

"I pray for you, Sunoo is really HARD to control. I hope you can keep him under control." Taki reminded and Riki nodded.

"My turn!" Geonu suddenly shouted and squinted his eyes at Riki. "What are your endearments?"

That question made me blushed and tried to bit my lip and glanced at Riki who's also looking at me.

"Uh, we have a lot of endearment so..." I said and Geonu glared at me before nodding.

"How is Sunoo treating you?" Daniel was the one who asked that question.

"He's pretty sweet. Sometimes getting sassy but I can handle it."

"What? He's sweet? He's never sweet to us! Ugh, the favoritism is showing in this household!" Jungwon groaned at glared at me.

I looked at Jay-hyung who's been quiet for a very long time.

Jay-hyung is never like this... he's never like this when Jake told us about Sunghoon-hyung...

I just shook my head and waited for someone who will ask next question.

And that is Jungwon.

"Do you really like Sunoo?" He's expression went serious. I gulped and looked at all of my friends who's waiting for Riki's answer.

I glance at Sunghoon at Heeseung-hyung who's just looking at Riki with unreadable expression.

I looked back at Riki who's just staring at me before smiling.

"Of course, I wouldn't just have the courage to court him if I don't like him. I've seen him rejecting many people in public." He said and that made Jungwon smiled in relief before leaning onto Heeseung's shoulder.

"Wait! I have a question too!" Jake said and sat straight.

"I hope it's not a stupid question." I said and he just shushed me so I just rolled my eyes.

"Did you two kissed already?"

That question made me chocked on my saliva.

I felt his hand on my back and patted it gently.

"W-what kind of question is that? Of course not!" I said in between coughs as Riki keeps patting my back.

"Just answer it! Duh." He said and made a teasing expression.

"No, we didn't." I said and he pouted.

"That's boring. When I answered Sunghoon, he kissed me because he's happy." Jake said and we all laughed while Sunghoon-hyung's expression is shocked.

"W-why would you expose me like that?" He asked and pulled Jake closer to him.

"That's cliché. When Jungwon confessed to me he kissed me and ran away." Heeseung said and Jungwon's expression is surprised.

"Baby! Why would you expose my confession?!" He said and glared at Heeseung-hyung.

"What? Jungwon didn't told me about it. He just said he said he liked you." I said and Jungwon glared at me.

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

As the group of friends keeps laughing.

The three demons, I mean, Riki, Sunghoon, and Heeseung is talking to each other's mind.

"Notice how is he so quiet?"  Sunghoon said.

"What can he do? Now, the three of us are here in this mortal world? Can he stop his friends from us? Lol."  Riki said and smirks as he stares at Sunoo who's laughing.

"He can't even talk to Jungwon because he knew that I already know what he's gonna say to him. He's so easy to read."  Heeseung spoke and they laughed in their minds.

"Let's celebrate this! I'm sure those stalkers of Sunoo will stop bugging him! Now that he has a boyfriend." Jungwon said and they all nodded before standing up.

Except Jay.

"Jay-hyung? Aren't you gonna come? You're spacing out again! Stop thinking of Kai though." Taki said and shakes him before he came to his sense.

"What the hell? I'm not thinking of Kai!" Jay defended but his friends just mocked him.

"Whatever! Let's go to Kim Namjin's restaurant!!" Geonu shouted before running out of Sunoo's house.

..........

Hello! Thank you guys so much for waiting for my updates! I'm loosing ideas so please bear with me.

Happy reading!

And also, thank you so much for the 1k readers! I love you so much!