CHAPTER THIRTEEN

JAKE'S POINT OF VIEW

As me and Sunghoon are doing a staring contest, which made me feel so small and uncomfortable because of the way he's staring at me.

I don't know why but I couldn't move my gaze away from him. Like something in him makes me hypnotized and just keep staring at him.

And then, suddenly...he starts leaning in and I just sat there and keep staring at him.

He's face is close to mine but as he was about to press his lips onto mine, the doorbell suddenly rang making him stop from what he's about to do.

I hear him cursed and he's hands on my waist started to ge tighter so I whined about it and he immediately let go of my waist.

"You should check who is it. I'll just call Heeseung." He whispered onto my hear and suddenly licks my cheeks and that made me jumped in surprised but he just smiled at me and carefully put me down as he stood up and ruffled my hair.

I watched him walked into our room so I just sighed.

I know this attitude of Sunghoon. If something happens that didn't go to his plans, he'll keep is anger inside him and after for like an hour, he'll force me to do what he likes.

And that smile...I know there is something with that smile.

What the hell was that?

Should I feel glad that someone just randomly rang the doorbell?

I shook my head and stood up and walked towards my door and opened it.

"Oh, Jay-hyung. Why are you here?" I asked.

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

As Sunghoon went to their bedroom, he quickly called Heeseung.

"What happened? Did you succeed?" Heeseung said as he suddenly walked through the wall and sat on their bed.

"I was about to do it." Sunghoon replied in his anger tone and clenched his fist.

"Woah, that fast huh? Who disturbed you?" Heeseung asked as he crossed his legs.

"Some fucker suddenly rang the door bell."

"Who could that be? Didn't you use your visions to see who's that person might be?" Heeseung said and smirked when Sunghoon's eyes turned red.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Sunghoon cursed under his breath and was about to rushed towards Jake but Heeseung stopped him.

"Shouldn't we wait for Riki to vanish him? Or do you want to rush our plan but there's s a higher chance we'll fail if we rush it." Heeseung stated and that made Sunghoon rolled his eyes but sighed in defeat.

"You're right." Sunghoon muttered as Heeseung patter his back.

"We'll wait for Riki. As of now, Do whatever you want but don't rush. I'll talk to you soon." Heeseung said and then walked through the walls.

Sunghoon calmed himself down before walking out of the room only to see Jake and Jay arguing.

"Jay, can you please tell me what the hell is going on? Stop rapping in there I can't fucking understand you!" Jake yelled and shaked Jay to come back to his senses.

"P-please-"

"What's going on here?" Sunghoon uttered and made his hand snaked to Jake's small waist and pulled Jake towards him.

"I don't know, Jay's acting weird." Jake mumbled but Sunghoon kmew that it's a lie.

Oh, you should never lie in front of a demon.

Sunghoon arched his eyebrow and smirked.

"Jay, if you're tired. You can go home and take a rest. Me and Jake are doing soke business here until you came." Sunghoon uttered and pushed Jay out of their apartment as Jay is looking sympathetic to Jake's eyes.

.......

How was it?

Before we end this chapter, please Engenes Vote for ENHYPEN on MAMA and MMA.

Happy reading!!