CHAPTER ONE

SUNOO'S POINT OF VIEW

"Aish, Jungwon ah, can you stop flirting? It's distracting." I said in an irritated tone.

Jungwon just chuckled and rest his head on Heeseung's shoulder.

"Why don't you look for someone there? Bestie, you have a hundreds of girls and boys confessing to you yet you're rejecting them then proceed to whined when me and Heeseung are flirting." He said and I just rolled my eyes.

What he said is true, I don't know, They're not my type.

"They're not my type." I pouted and proceed to answer our assignment.

"Whatever you say, Sunoo." Jungwon said and proceed to flirt with Heeseung-hyung.

I just sighed and took my phone out to listen to Spotify to focus on what am I doing.

We were at the library, Jungwon is done with his stuffs while I am doing the assignment that is due tomorrow.

I'm a top student here in SNU. A lot of people admires me and they always send me some confession letter, gifts, chocolate, and so on.

At first it was fun but after that it got creepier. Some of them are texting me. I even accused my friends because I thought they gave my number to everyone in this school.

And it got worsen, as they also send their gifts and confession to my house.

It's so irritating and very creepy. I even requested to my mom to give me body guards because I also felt like somebody is following me.

They gave me like 2 body guards but it's no use.

I also asked Sunghoon, Jake's boyfriend if he can help me getting rid of these stalkers but it's no use.

And now, my phone is ringing nonstop.

If you're going to ask why shouldn't I just buy a new phone well, I did it before but it didn't help because they always find a way to know my number.

I silenced my phone and turned on the airplane mode.

"Are you done, Sunoo? Jake and the others are in the Laboratory room already." Jungwon said.

"Are they chatting in the gc? I turned on the airplane mode." I said and turned off the airplane mode and oh god, my phone is receiving tons of messages from different person.

" I said and turned off the airplane mode and oh god, my phone is receiving tons of messages from different person

"Let's go." I said and pack my things.

As we walked down the hallway, students are whispering and glancing at me and I just want someone to cover me right now.

And someone did it, I felt a hand wrapped around me and a hand on my waist.

I looked up and saw Jungwon and Heeseung covering me.

Thank you...

"I'll see you later, chocoball." Heeseung bid hos goodbye to Jungwon and left.

"Are you feeling okay now, Sunoo?" Jungwon asked and I slowly nodded.

"They way they stare at me feels so creepy." I said and tears began to fell.

"Calm down, Sunoo." He said.

I calmed down but I felt a shiver down my spine.

It feels scary yet so calming.

I looked around and saw nothing.

I just sighed and waited for the teacher to come in.

"You'll be safe..." I panicked and looked around quickly because a husky voice suddenly whispered to my right ear.

Jungwon just looked at me weirdly and I just shook my head.

What was that?

...............

Here's the first chapter for you guys!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

lovelots!