Bio

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 13

Height: 5'1" (156 cm) (midget)

Looks: whatever you want it to be

Likes: Tanjiro and Nezuko, his parents, food, places that are not loud

Dislikes: blood, loosing, blood, Muzan, oh did I mention blood?, demons (there are exceptions), I don't think I've mentioned blood yet, and loud people

Rank: Tsuchinoe (after taking on Lower Moon 5 alone and winning he got promoted up a few ranks, I don't know why specifically Tsuchinoe, I just like the sound of it ig) 

Main breathing style: Shadow Breathing

Forms:

First Form: Transparent Shadows - The user moves quickly towards their opponent in a flash and decapitates them as a semi-transparent shadow trail follows the user. Similar to Thunder Breathing First Form: Thunderclap and Flash.

Second Form: Dash of the Evening - The user disappears and reappears in a different spot in front of them, leaving black mist in the spot they just left.

Third Form: Shade Circle - This technique is directly derived from Water Breathing Second Form: Water Wheel. The user spins in a vertical, circular motion creating a liquid wheel of shadows.

Fourth Form: Darkness Overflow - This form is directly derived from Insect Breathing Butterfly Dance: Caprice, but as the user delivers the final blow, the form will show their opponent the horrible things that they've done as a demon.

Fifth Form: Flowing Shadows - This form is directly derived form Sound Breathing Fourth Form: Constant Resounding Slashes, but this technique is used to shield attacks more than it's used to attack.

Sixth Form: Shadow Spread - The user spins in a horizontal, circular motion creating shadows that revolve around the user for a short amount of time.

Seventh Form: Faraway Shade - The user does 4 heavy shadow slashes at their enemy that they can explode by putting they're blade back into its sheath.

Eighth Form: Rising Storm - This technique is similar to Water Breathing Eleventh Form: Dead Calm in many ways. The user of this would use this technique to dodge or counter an enemy's attack, forming a watery circle of shadows around the user.

Eighth Form: Darkening Light - The user does a shadow slash that slowly turns into a medium-side swirl of shadows that stuns the enemy, not doing much damage.

Ninth Form: Order of the Shadow - The user barrages the target with powerful slashes, striking the target many times.

Tenth Form: Lunar Eclipse - The user disappears, before appearing next to the target. The user unleashes two heavy slashes, before barraging the target similar to Ninth Form: Order of the Shadow.

Eleventh Form: Dance of the Shadows - This is the most powerful move of Shadow Breathing. The user starts exhaling black mist before rushing at the opponent and unleashing multiple strong slashes, every slash leaves black mist behind, making it harder for the opponent to see, making them more and more vulnerable.

Eleventh Form: Improved, Dance of the Shadows - The user basically does the same as in the normal Eleventh Form, but they circle around the opponent, sometimes breaking the laws of physics just to continue their assault.

BDA: Mimicry

- Allows the user to mimic breathing styles and other BDAs the user has seen before, although it is weaker.

What (Y/N) can mimic right now: (will be updating this multiple times later on)

- Thunder Breathing, First Form: Thunderclap and Flash

- Rui's threads

- Exploding Blood (Nezuko's BDA)

- Hinokami Kagura: Dance

(Let me know if I missed anything, I probably did since I'm stupid)