Chapter 1: Giyu Tomioka

3rd person POV:

Tanjiro finally caught up with the two and saw the situation. "No! Stop! She's my sister!"

Nezuko started screaming and trashing around again.

The man dashed towards (Y/N) who was protecting the demon girl behind him and snatched her away in the blink of an eye.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro found them first, the black haired male was holding up his katana, ready to slay the demon.

"Killing demons is my job, so of course I have to behead your sister too." The man explained.

"Wait!! Nezuko wouldn't eat anyone ever!" Tanjiro tried to reason.

"A moment ago she almost ate your friend there!" The demon slayer yelled at the boy with hanafuda earrings.

"No! I'm sure she knows who he is!" The boy screamed back. "I won't let her hurt anyone! We'll find a way to cure her! I- We'll make her human again!!"

"She won't get better. A human who becomes a demon cannot go back." The man calmly responded.

"We'll find a way! I swear! Please don't hurt her!" Tanjiro sounded desperate at this point. "I'll also find the one that killed my family! I'll do all that, so.. so.."

Suddenly the black haired man put the blade closer to Nezuko's neck, which resulted in (Y/N) disappearing from his spot and Tanjiro screaming at said man. "STOP!"

Tanjiro suddenly bowed down, his head hitting the snowy ground. "Please, stop. Please, don't kill my little sister.. please.. please..." He repeated.

"NEVER LEAVE YOURSELF SO DEFENSELESS IN FRONT OF AN ENEMY!" The man snapped at Tanjiro, making the boy flinch. "Stop bowing so pitifully! If there'd be a cure, then your family would still be alive!"

He couldn't continue, because from the corner of his eye he noticed a fist sized stone flying towards him. He ducked, but was then almost stabbed by a sharp stick.

What happened when (Y/N) disappeared?
He tried to find a stone that he could throw at the black haired man and a stick. When he found the stick he broke one end, which resulted in it becoming pretty sharp. The stone he found was a fist sized stone, perfect for throwing. He ran back towards the two arguing males, being on the left side of the older one's. He threw the stone at him to distract him, and he ran around as fast as he could to stab him with the stick, something he thought would be impossible, but still tried it.

The man stepped forward to avoid the stick coming towards him, and pulled the katana away from Nezuko, and hit the incoming boy with the handle, the hit knocking (Y/N) out. He fell flat onto the floor.

The demon slayer's focus was on (Y/N), which resulted in him not paying attention to Nezuko, who got out of his grip.

She pushed him away, to which he turned around and stopped the fall with his foot. His eyes shot wide open when the demon girl launched towards the knocked out male.

But to his and Tanjiro's surprise, she stood over him, protecting him just like how he did a few minutes prior.

Tanjiro just stared at what was happening.

Just then, the words of Tanjiro ran through the demon slayer's head. "Nezuko wouldn't eat anyone ever!"

"She must be starving. Turning into a demon probably cost a lot of her strength... And she still refused to eat the wounded. She's protecting him."

The demon slayer sheathed his sword. "These three may be different." Nezuko launched at him, but he just knocked her out with one chop to the neck.

The man turned to Tanjiro, who was looking at the events that just unfolded with wide eyes. "They'll be out for a while. I need you to tell them this as well; go see an old man named Sakonji Urokodaki. He lives at the foot of Mt. Sagiri. Tell him that Giyuu Tomioka sent you."

The man now known as Giyuu hopped further away. "Also, don't let sunlight directly touch your sister. That's every demon's weakness." He told Tanjiro before disappearing.

Half an hour had passed and (Y/N) finally woke up.

"Ugh.. my back hurts like hell.." He groaned.

"(Y/N)!" Tanjiro yelled and tackled him into a hug.

"Heeey, what's this for?" The (H/C) haired boy asked.

"Thank you for protecting Nezuko! You barely know her and you risked yourself like that for her!" Tanjiro said, hugging (Y/N) tighter.

"Even if I don't really know her, she's your sister. And you're my best friend! Now what kinda friend would I be if I let her die by the hands of that guy?"

"Oh, yeah, I almost forgot! That man told us to go to the foot of Mt. Sagiri, and to tell this Sakonji Urokodaki guy that he sent us. And that Nezuko can't have direct contact with the sun." Tanjiro explained.

"Alright, so, what now?" (Y/N) asked, scratching the side of his head.

"We should bring Nezuko with us and go back to my house. I want to properly bury my family." Tanjiro looked down.

(Y/N) just put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry. I'll help you." And he walked over to Nezuko and put her on his back.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

We now see Nezuko in a new set of clothes, Tanjiro and (Y/N). The two males were on the ground on their knees, praying. Nezuko was standing next to them, looking down.

After a few minutes, Tanjiro got up. (Y/N) followed after. The red haired male grabbed her sister's hand, and she grabbed onto the (H/C) haired boy's hand.

"Let's go." Tanjiro told the two and they ran off, leaving their old life behind, starting a new and deadly life.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Let me know what you think about this chapter! Some suggestions for the future would help speed the writing up.