Chapter 27-Not Like This

I ran into the hospital making my way towards the front desk. I asked the nurse where his room was and then took off running towards the elevator. I clicked on the button that had three on it, Justin got in the elevator with me before the door of the elevator closed and started going up.

The door opened again with a ding when we got to the third floor. I didn't waste any time in running out of the elevator and heading towards his room. I saw a doctor walk out of a room so, I quickly ran up to him.

"Is this Dylan's room?" I asked with panic evident in my voice.

"Yes, Miss" the doctor answered.

"Can I go in?" I asked as my heart was pounding fast against my chest.

"Yes, you can, but may I ask who you are? " the doctor asked.

"I'm his best friend" I said and calmed down a little when he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Alright, you may go in now" the doctor said with a warm smile and right before he could walk away I asked him.

"What happened to him?" I asked.

"He was rushed here this morning and was shot. But, we thankfully managed to help him" the doctor said.

"Do you by any chance know who brought him here?" I asked frowning slightly.

"I'm sorry but I don't really know. The person who brought him left imidiatelly and we were rushing to help him. So, we didn't really notice who brought him" the doctor answered.

"Thanks" I mumbled before turning around and opened his door.

I walked into the room to find Dylan sleeping lifeless on the hospital's white bed. I walked to his bed and placed my hand on his cold one. I let the tears I was trying to hold back to roll down my cheeks.

"I told you to wait for me and not to do this on your own, Dylan. Why wouldn't you just listen to me? "I said as more tears streamed down my cheeks.

"He's gonna be alright, babe" I heard his husky voice whisper in my ear.

"I should've been there, Justin. It should've been me not him" I said shaking my head.

"Listen to me" Justin said as he turned me around so I was now facing him.

"None of this is your fault and even if you were with him, if fate wanted this to happen to him, It would have ,even if you were there" he said soothing my back.

I waked up this morning to my phone ringing and when I answered I heard this woman telling me that Dylan was in the hospital. That woman turned out later to be a nurse in the hospital we're in right now.

Last night after that Dylan hanged up on me, I tried calling him again, but he had already turned off his phone. I tried reaching out for him, but I just failed. And finally Justin managed to somehow convince me to go to sleep and that we would find him the next day.

Though, I didn't imagine that we'd find him laying lifeless on a hospital bed like this. I knew that they were the one responsible for what happened to Dylan, and I was sure as hell gonna make them pay for what they did. And like I told that British guy before, I'm gonna burn them down to ashes.

And now that they've hurt Justin and my best friend, I'm not in any way gonna show them any mercy. I'm not gonna leave them until I kill every single one of them.

"I'm gonna make them pay" I mumbled.

I was now sitting on a couch in the corner with Justin's head on my lap. He was really tired and just fell asleep on my lap, I kept playing with his smooth hair, It was somehow helping me to relax and to calm down.