Chapter 8-We Can Kill You Whenever The Hell We Want To

We ran to the swings and I sat on one of them while Justin started pushing me. I looked up at the sky and felt as if I was flying. As if I was free and there was nothing that could ever stop me.

Justin suddenly stopped pushing me so , I looked at him pouting my lips "My turn" he said grinning. I shook my head with my arms crossed over my chest. I haven't been swinging that long. That's totally unfair.

"Oh ,c'mon" he whined and stomped his feet. There was people that were passing by that would 'aw' at us. Well , We were kinda acting like kids right this instance. There was even people who stopped and told us that we look cute together.

We both just blushed and didn't say anything to those people. I mean what are we supposed to tell them? 'Sorry to break it to you but , We're not actually a thing'? Yeah , Not happening.

I finally gave up and couldn't resist Justin's puppy dog eyes any longer. I hopped off the swing and he quickly sat on it. I started pushing him and he had the hugest smile ever. His smile was kinda contagious. I couldn't get rid of the smile that was plastered on my face either.

"Lets take a picture" Justin suggested pulling his phone out of his front pockets. He held the phone in his hand while stretching his arm to take a selfie. I stood behind him and stuck my tongue out.

We took other few pictures but Justin was a terrible photographer. Each picture either had only half of my face or half of his face. Some pictures didn't even take our whole faces. And so he decided to admit that he's a terrible photographer and ask a guy who was walking by with his girlfriend to take a picture of us.

I was standing beside Justin but I was suddenly pulled by him. He grabbed me by my waist and I was now sitting on his lap. My eyes widened slightly while my cheeks were burning with embarrassment. I could've sworn that I felt electric shocks on my waist when he grabbed me.

He thanked the guy who took a picture of us and then the guy and his girlfriend left. I quickly stood up and glared at Justin while he just smirked at me. Like I said before , I can't like him. It's too dangerous and risky not only for me but also for him.

I can't let anything harm him or hurt him in anyway.

The scary part was that I didn't want him to get hurt not because I was just doing my job as an agent. But , Also because I felt something else. Something that I couldn't quite put down in words. Something that I've never felt before. Something that felt so...beautiful and full of a lot of emotions mixed together.

After about another half an hour of just swinging and playing around like little kids. We finally decided that we should go back home. We walked back to the alley but , I was looking around us to make sure that we were safe and that no one was gonna jump on us at any given second and kill us both.

This time Justin was gonna drive us back home as I was really tired and my eyes were slowly closing. He drove us back to his house but I slept somewhere in the middle of the drive. I felt the car stop and someone carrying me and then walking.

I was being put on a comfy surface that felt like a cloud or something. Was I dreaming?

But , I then felt someone kissing my cheek and then whispering in my ears a 'goodnight'. I was definitely dreaming.

I slowly opened my eyes and the sun was shining in the room. I smiled as I heard the voice of birds singing outside and then I sat up and stretched my muscles. I stood up and walked towards my bathroom.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I slipped in my black shorts and my white tank top. I threw my hair in a high ponytail and put on my white vans and then jogged down the stairs. I skipped to the kitchen.