Chapter 21-Didn't See That One Coming

I walked out of the room and jogged down the stairs heading to the kitchen. I felt a whole lot better that I wanted to make breakfast for all of us today. I just wanted to do this to thank Pattie and Justin for taking care of me yesterday.

Pattie's chicken noddle soup was magical. It made me feel alot better and she also made me this strange green drink that made me also feel better. It tasted like shit but ,It also managed to make me feel better. I just wish I wouldn't have to taste that ever again. It almost tasted like fish , egg , wet dog , dirty socks (not like I've tasted any of these). I'm just trying to describe how horrible it tasted.

I placed glass plates full of chocolate chip pancakes , bacon and scrambled eggs. I also place three glasses and the orange juice carton. I went upstairs and walked into our room to find that Justin was no longer on the bed. Right before I could start wondering where he was , the door of the bathroom opened and Justin walked out of it. He was already all dressed up and had his hair combed in his signature quiff.

He smiled at me when he saw and then made his way towards me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

"How are you feeling today?" He whispered in my ears sending chills down my spine.

"Great" I said smiling "I've made breakfast and we should probably go now before it gets cold" I added and pulled away from him.

"Wait , you made breakfast? But , you should've woken me up. I don't want you getting tired again" Justin said frowning.

"I'm fine , Justin. All thanks to you and Pattie" I said smiling reassuringly at him.

"Just don't stress yourself" he said and pecked my cheek before grabbing my hand and walking out of the room.

"Don't you think that we should wake Pattie up so ,she could have breakfast with us? "I asked as we passed by Pattie's room.

Justin didn't answer , instead he headed towards her room and knocked gently on the door. He waited for a couple more seconds before knocking once again. The door didn't open and that's when Justin decided on opening the door. He walked in and I trailed behind him.

The room was empty and there was no one inside of it. We walked back downstairs to find Pattie already seated in her chair. She looked up when we entered the kitchen and smiled at the two of us.

"Good morning" she greeted.

"Good morning , Pattie" I said smiling at her.

"Morning , mom" Justin said as he walked to her and kissed her cheek.

"Who made this breakfast? It's delicious" Pattie said as she took a bite from her pancakes.

"Jessie did" Justin said grinning at me and then started digging in.

"Wow ,It's really delicious , Jessie" Pattie smiled at me making me blush slightly and to look down at my plate.

I started eating as well and we were all soon done eating. I helped Pattie wash the dishes and then we both walked back into the living room , where we found Justin slouching on the couch watching spongebob.

"Spongebob again?" I asked giggling as I made my way to him and stood right in front of him.

"Oh , shut up. I didn't find anything better to watch" he said rolling his eyes.

"Move over , you're so fat" I said as I pushed his legs away.

"Pardon me? I'm fat? I think that it's about time that I introduce you to my friend , he's called 'six packs' "he said smirking smugly at me.