Chapter 1-The Case Is Closed

Trailer above (hope you enjoy it as well as this story ❤)

My name's Jessie Jones and I'm 19 years old. I'm actually not your normal teenage girl. I don't actually go to high school as I'm home schooled. Why don't I go to a normal high school?

Because of who I am.

My dad was an FBI agent and when I was little I would go to the local FbI office and Diego would train me a little. Who's Diego? He's my father's best friend ever since kindergarten. He's like a second father to me and also my friend.

Why did I say was ? Well , Dad died when I was just 15. Or should I say was killed. He was on a mission like always and he killed him. The day I knew that my dad was killed , I swore to myself that I was gonna take revenge for my father's sake.

I couldn't find him , He just disappeared after that he killed my dad. But , That didn't stop me from looking for him everywhere. He took everything away from me.

My mom died after that she gave birth to me. I never got to see her or actually meet the wonderful woman who gave birth to me.

My dad was the only thing that I had left and that's why he was my everything but, he had to take him away from me now hadn't he? My dad was not only my father but, he was also my best friend. More like the only friend that I had. I used to go to school until my dad was killed.

I was bullied and never had friends. That's why my dad was my only friend. But , He took him away from me. And now I'm an orphan.

Diego took me in and raised me as if I was his own daughter. His wife was the closest thing to a mother that I have ever had. Her name was Anna but , I always called her mom. Because she was like the mother that never gave birth to me.

Diego and Anna had a son and a daughter. They always treated me as if I was really their sister. They were really nice to me and kind. And although , this was the greatest family I could ever wish for , yet I felt like something was dead deep inside of me.

Dad always talked to me about how my mom was like. He would always tell me that I looked exactly like her. I felt guilty that he had to look at my face everyday and be reminded by his dead wife. From what dad told me , They were both madly in love with each others.

I felt that it was my fault that my mom died. After all , She did die after that she gave birth to me. So ,It was my fault. Dad always told me that it wasn't and that I shouldn't blame myself. But , I never believed him and until today I still blame myself.

I still didn't tell you why was I home schooled and am not going to high school anymore. Well , It's because of who I am.

Who am I?

An FBI agent.

Yup ,You've read it right. Dad always wanted me to become like him when I grow up. So , I decided to become just like him. I was fulfilling my father's wish. That's how much I loved him.

I always wanted to be like him when I grow up anyways. Besides , I needed to become an FBI agent so that I could find him and take revenge. I swear that I'm gonna find him and when I do , I will not show him any mercy. Just like he didn't show any mercy to my dad.

So ,I was in my office right now like always looking at some folders and papers , trying to find out where the hell is he. I was sitting on my chair with my legs on my desk and some papers in my hand.

How could someone just disappear like that ?

"Jess , John wants to talk to you" I heard a very familiar voice say , I turned my head and looked up to see Dylan standing right in front of me. Dylan is my partner , We do all of the missions together. He's not just my partner but also my best friend.