Chapter 17-Are You Trying To Seduce Me?

I turned to my side and then slowly opened my eyes. I was sleeping on the couch in the living room. After that Justin stormed off and went to our room , I didn't dare to even go near that room.

I didn't want to piss him off even more. Besides , Even if I did enter that room then there was no way in hell that I was gonna sleep next to him on the same bed. He was obviously pissed of something that I did. But , What the hell did I so wrong?

He didn't even have the decency to tell me.

The only options left for me was to either sleep on the couch in our room, sleep on the couch in the living room or sleep in Chaz's and Ryan's bedroom on the couch.

The option of Chaz and Ryan wasn't even thought of. I wouldn't sleep in there for all the money in the world. I mean I could hear their snores when I used to sleep in Justin's and I's bedroom. Now thinking of sleeping in the same room with them is horrifying.

Literally.

So , The only option left was sleeping on the couch in the living room. Sleeping on the couch in Justin's and I's room was never an option. I mean how in hell was I even supposed to sleep in that room with all that tension filling it?

I sat up stretching like the cat that I sometimes turn into. I stood up and slowly walked towards our room. I was gonna have to go into that room sooner or later. And I really needed a shower to wake me up. So , I guess I'm gonna go with sooner.

I turned the door knob slowly and peeked my head through the door. I looked to find that Justin was still asleep. Great. I opened the door slowly and then tiptoed towards the closet. I opened it and just for my luck , It made a creaking sound.

I bit my lip nervously as I turned my head around to find him stir in his sleep. I sighed in relief when he stopped and light snores escaped his mouth. I grabbed my outfit and then tiptoed towards the bathroom. I entered the bathroom and quickly but cautiously closed the door and then locked it.

I took a quick shower and then slipped in the outfit that I've chosen earlier. I comed my hair and then threw it in a messy bun. I opened the door gently and then started my journey of tiptoeing towards the door. I was there. Just a few centimetres from my freedom when I heard his husky voice say.

"Strawberry lips"

My eyes widened and my heart started beating violently. I put my hand over my chest afraid that my heart might jump out of my chest at any given second and start making a run for it.

At least one of us will make it out of here.

I twisted my head looking at Justin to find that he was indeed still asleep. Are my ears playing tricks on me? Or is Justin just sleep talking? When I was sure that he was still asleep , I knew for sure that he was just sleep talking.

But , What made him say that?

Can it be possible that he's dreaming of me?

That thought just made me blush furiously. Then again it might be because of my shampoo that I just used. Strawberry. Maybe he smelled the shampoo and then just said that.

But , That was the nickname that he gave me.

Maybe , When he smelled the shampoo , He thought about me?

I shrugged the thought away as I turned my head around again facing the door and then turned the door knob slowly. I opened the door and was out in a thunder speed. I let out a sigh of relief as I leaned against the door. I smiled as the thought of him dreaming about me came to my mind.