"Renamed? What was his previous name?"

"Called Zhou Jianer."

Li Cheng: "..."

Li Cheng: "I only heard that female stars were named'Zu'er' and'Cai'er'. For the first time, I heard that boys named'er'.'

Coach Wu: "No, you made a mistake. It's not the pronunciation of'tip'-it's'tiper'."

"...Are all people in Beierfang so exaggerated, do you have to bring a melody to the name?"

"You don't know anything about that." Coach Wu couldn't help sharing gossip. "In some areas in the north, the aces in poker cards are called "sharp". For example, two aces are called "Daijian". '. I heard that Zhou Jian'er... Well, classmate Zhou Jian, he had several children in his family, named Pan Jian'er, Zhao Jian'er, Ying Jian'er, Lai Jian'er... The result was two betas. Omega, his family later went to fortune-telling and said that the fifth child was definitely an alpha, so he named him Zhou Jian'er. As expected, he became alpha when he got older."

If it wasn't for the wrong occasion, Li Cheng wanted to stand up and applaud for Zhou Jian's parents.

What kind of melodious spirit is this, don't let it rest until you are born to the top. Fortunately, the development of science and technology has popularized the artificial child-gong. Otherwise, his parents would still create human beings at their age, which would cause more trouble to the hospital.

Li Cheng is an omega. He never thinks that omega is inferior to alpha. On the contrary, his performance on the court is enough to step most of the alpha under his feet. He can't understand this kind of family that regards alpha as a pillar.

But on second thought, isn't it the same with his boyfriend Xiao Yiheng's home? His parents racked their brains to give birth to an alpha, and they advertised "three-a family" everywhere... Oh no, I have to change my slogan to "Sanjianer family" in the future. .

Li Chengwu was happy for a while, planning to find an opportunity to share this anecdote with Xiao Yiheng.

He asked casually: "But nowadays, families with few children are always advocated. Zhou Jian and his family have five children in one go. Does the family have a mine?"

"Well," Coach Wu answered, "His family is in a coal mine business, have you heard of it too?"

"..." Li Cheng was speechless, "I haven't heard of it."

He understood, it turned out that Zhou Jian had a throne waiting to be inherited.

"Even if you are not an opponent, you shouldn't take him lightly." Coach Wu told him, "He has money in his family and has been training with a famous foreign teacher since he was a child. He takes the initiative to show you good. This is not normal. It is probably not that simple."

Li Cheng thought, what is "abnormal" or "not simple"? It must be because of his domineering and champion appearance that Zhou Jian would worship under his school uniform and pants.

...

The shuttle bus swayed to the terminal building. After Li Cheng got the luggage, he opened the suitcase on the spot and took out his warm cotton jacket.

There is no winter in Hwaseong, and it does not sell winter clothes at all. Li Cheng brought all of his long-sleeved autumn clothes with him to the north this time, and wrapped himself into a ball layer by layer. Even so, the north wind was still cold.