Outside the security check area, there are people who say goodbye silently, and there is even a couple of lovers who are embracing (kissing) fiercely. Li Cheng is dumbfounded and can't help but glance over there.

Xiao Yiheng teased him deliberately: "Why, Brother Li also wants to (kiss) goodbye?"

"No, no, no!" Li Cheng said with a flushed face, "what is it, I don't want to be seen by others."

Xiao Yiheng: "If others want to see, then let others see."

The problem is that if it is just a passerby, it doesn't matter if it is a passerby, Li Cheng's little brothers and coach are standing beside him, no matter how thick-skinned Li Cheng is, he is not embarrassed to kiss Xiao Yiheng in front of them (kiss wen).

He (gan gan) coughed, opened his arms, and hugged his little brothers one by one. The first few hugs were perfunctory and short-lived. Before the little brothers' arms touched his clothes, he let go. The last hug finally came to Xiao Yiheng's turn, and Li Cheng exhaled silently, letting himself be immersed in this extremely intimate embrace, embedding himself deeply in Alpha's arms.

In the next two months, he will no longer be able to touch this warm embrace, nor will he be able to smell the familiar breath of cedar.

"...Okay, I really should go." Li Cheng let go, stepped back a few steps, turned his head, cruelly ordered himself not to look at Xiao Yiheng's eyes again, "Don't miss me too much in these two months."

Xiao Yiheng whispered: "Sorry, this can't be done."

"..." Li Cheng was happy again, and wanted (强qiang) to suppress this happiness, and said awkwardly, "Then you must at least not always miss me."

"Well, I try to think of you only once a day."

Only once? Li Cheng almost came out (off tuo).

But Li Cheng set the rules himself. He couldn't overthrow what he said, so he cleared his throat and asked pretentiously, "Which time was it? In the morning? Noon? In the evening?"

Hearing this question, Xiao Yiheng's eyes flashed with interest, he took a step forward and lowered his head to the ear of the blond boy.

His lips lightly opened: "--It was that time in a dream."

"..."

Li Cheng should have known that the important part of the five letters of alpha is not a, but h!

...

After more than four hours of flying, the flight from Hwaseong to the capital landed at the capital airport at 3 pm.

Li Cheng took a plane for the first time and watched everything. It was just the small TV and earphones on the back of the seat. Coach Wu didn't have as good spirits as he did. From getting on the plane (sleeping in Shui) to getting off the plane, he didn't wake up until landing.

When choosing a seat for the first time, Coach Wu specially chose a window seat for Li Cheng so that he could look out the window. When the plane landed, the feeling of rapid descent made Li Cheng's heart beat faster. He watched the scene (color) on the ground getting closer and closer, so close that the snowflakes on the surrounding wasteland were clearly visible.