"Thank you director, for your hard work." Li Cheng parroted, and the coach asked him to say what he said.

The director glanced over, his tone was calm: "For the money, it's not hard."

"..." Li Cheng thought to himself that this tm was too tugging, and he would almost catch up with me!

Although the director is very picky, but her palm mirror level really deserves her pickiness. Standing behind that little monitor, Li Cheng looked at himself in the center of the screen, feeling novel and shy-he was like a fish, breaking the calm water, facing the rising sun, the golden red (color) light filled him beautifully The (body shen) body, drops of water splash...

Under the lens that is gradually getting closer, every move of the boy in the water is given a real aesthetic meaning.

This is like looking in a mirror again, and this is not like looking in a mirror again. Obviously she was looking at herself, but Li Cheng blushed somehow.

His eyes rolled around, watching this scene over and over again, and couldn't help asking: "Director, when can this promotional film be cut? Where can it be broadcast? Can it be seen on TV? ?"

The director has not answered this question. Coach Wu next to him knocked him on the head first.

"On TV? Do you think President Xu looks like the kind of person who is willing to spend advertising expenses?" Coach Wu said, "This is reserved for school celebrations! If you want to watch it, you can go to the school's official website and expect to enroll students. It will be released during the season."

School celebration? Admissions season? That's all a long time later!

Li Cheng (touching Mo) (touching Mo) got a sore head and turned to the director: "Director, after you finish editing, can you send me a copy?"

"?" The director didn't say a word, only expressed questions with his eyes.

Li Cheng said with a flushed face, "This is the first time I have made such a handsome video. I want my sister to see it."

In fact, Li Cheng didn't show it to Youyou, he wanted to show it to his boyfriend! He is going to the capital in a few days. After going for a few months, he can't kiss him or hug him. It's better to leave a video for Xiao Yiheng before he leaves, so that Xiao Yiheng thinks about him and can look it up... ...Harm, there is really no one in this world who loves his wife (?) more than him.

Because Li Cheng pulled out the sister's banner in time, the reason was high-sounding, and the director would naturally not refuse. The pre-production material of this promotional film was very good, and the post-editing was very fast, and it could be finished in less than a week. Li Cheng left his mailbox and added a director sns friend. After a while, the title was upgraded from "director" to "senior sister".

Coach Wu was stunned at the side, wondering when Li Cheng's prickly head was so sweet.

...

The film crew still had some finishing work to do. Li Cheng hummed a small tune and walked into the (geng) dressing room staggeringly.

The (more geng) dressing room and bathroom of the swimming pool are connected together. In order to ensure the security, the bathrooms are all small compartments. Because the swimming pool will put a little disinfectant water, every time after swimming, there will be a strange smell in the hair, so Li Cheng has developed a good habit of washing her hair after every swim.