Huang Yelun was at the same table with him. Seeing him coming, he leaned over to ask for peace: "Brother Li, are you here? I'm just about to send you a message."

Li Cheng lifted his eyes and asked what was wrong.

Huang Yelun: "Have you not received the news from the Sea King Group?"

The group he was talking about was the internal group of the swimming team, with all eight members in it. This group was built by coach Wu Xu, and they will be notified of anything in the group.

At the beginning of the establishment of this group, Coach Wu's name was "weare lumbering", and later renamed "Auspicious Eight Treasures", and then "Love each other family", "Huacheng No. The group name of the Youth (Off tuo) Festival made the team members curled up to the point of embarrassment. Later, through a show of hands, they were renamed "Sea King Group".

The name Haiwang was proposed by Li Cheng. At that time, the word "Sea King" was still very pure, Li Cheng thought, everyone practiced swimming, and Sea King was the king of the water. This name fits his identity!

Later, Li Cheng learned that Hai Wang had another meaning-that is, "a scumbag who is very good at fishing."

Li Cheng is not a scumbag, but he did catch a handsome and handsome fish.

Li Cheng and Huang Yelun whispered: "Aptune Group? I blocked it a long time ago. Coach Wu always asks us to vote for his relatives' children in the group. If I can't bear it, I shut down the news alert. What's wrong?"

Huang Yelun said: "Oh, this is a big deal! The principal invited a particularly well-known advertising director to shoot a few promotional videos for the school, and one of them should be filmed for us alone!"

The No. 1 swimming team is well-known throughout the city, especially after Li Cheng alone won three provincial medals, it has attracted much attention. This is a real record. Of course, the principal must take the opportunity to promote it. He knew that Li Cheng was going to skip the university preparatory course, so he planned to take a promotional video before Li Cheng left to promote the swimming team, which can be used for enrollment, school celebrations, awards, and application for funds from the Ministry of Education. use.

Li Cheng slapped his thigh-this is to make him the leading actor!

At the age of seventeen or eighteen, who doesn't have a star dream? The little vanity flame in Li Cheng's heart immediately became a raging fire.

"Then when will this promotional video be shot?"

"Just this afternoon!" Huang Yelun said, "The coach said, let us gather at the swimming pool at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, and everyone will be there." He was a little worried, "I heard that this promo is only three minutes...Hey, I don't know if I can How many seconds to appear on the scene."

Li Cheng figured it out in his heart: A three-minute promotional video is not enough for him to swim a few more back and forth in the pool. It is estimated that it will be filmed in half an hour?

...

Facts have proved that don't watch an advertising video for just three minutes, but it can't be done in half an hour.

Not finished at 3:30, not finished at 4:30, 5:30, 6:30...

Until 9:30 in the evening, several sea kings from the swimming team were still soaking in the pool!