"Teacher, thank you for your concern." Xiao Yiheng suddenly interrupted, "This major and this school is the choice of my parents and me after'taking a step back'." He deliberately bit the words, "Originally, they I'm not allowed to leave Hwaseong. Now, I have chosen a school in the capital, and I can only listen to them in terms of professionalism. After all, I am not an adult, and there is no room for beating.

"but......"

"Furthermore," Xiao Yiheng is obviously a seventeen-year-old boy, but his eyes have a sense of maturity to see through the world. "Although I am really good at science, I have even won many physics competition medals, but it is not because How much I like physics... but because my parents need to have a'genius son' as a conversation source, in order to meet their expectations, I can only study hard."

"..."

"For me, it doesn't matter whether I study physics or politics. It is not my choice." Xiao Yiheng smiled, "So, you don't have to regret me."

His words have reached this point, even if the head teacher has any regrets, he can only press it back in his heart.

After all, how much control the Xiao parents have (strong qiang), she has been a teacher in the past three years. If Xiao Yiheng goes to university in the capital and is so far away from his parents, he should be able to get a little respite, right?

"Okay, I'll accept your registration form." The head teacher solemnly nodded, and put the registration form on top of the file in his hand. "I will enter it into the system today, and take it according to your ability. The admission notice is a sure thing. But don't slack off. There is still more than a month before the winter vacation. You can maintain your level in the next final exam..."

Before she finished speaking, she heard a faint noise coming from the office, and the sound seemed to come from the other side of the corridor.

The head teacher angrily knocked on the table and complained: "Which class is this? It's not easy to study early in the morning, so why is it noisy?!"

Xiao Yiheng's eyebrows twitched:...Weird, did he hear it wrong? How did he hear Li Cheng's voice?

No, the second grade teaching building and the third grade teaching building are far away. How could Li Cheng come to the third grade? It's impossible to find him.

...

This conversation was delayed for a lot of time. When Xiao Yiheng returned to the class, the early self-study had ended.

The strange thing is that when he stepped into the class door, everyone in the class's eyes suddenly stuck to him, the class was extremely quiet, Xiao Yiheng felt like a giant atomic nucleus, those sights were like They are extra-nuclear electrons, wherever they go, they will follow.

Even though Xiao Yiheng has long been accustomed to living under the gaze of others, the sight around him now is very different from the past.

It only takes a dozen steps for him to walk back to his seat from the class door, but every step is extremely difficult.

When he finally sat back on his seat, those eyes disappeared at the same time.

But Xiao Yiheng discovered that they were just "pretending" to disappear. In fact, everyone pricked their ears and paid attention to their every move.