Xiao Yiheng smirked and complimented him: "So, Brother Li, you are really well-versed and educated."

Li Cheng didn't know that the disaster was coming, and was still sharing his "experience" in that beautiful way.

"I'm not talking nonsense. People who have practiced swimming and people who haven't practiced swimming, I can tell if the thing protrudes after they put on swimming trunks." Li Cheng's legs crossed. Pointing to himself carelessly, "Look at me, is it particularly smooth there? Because the first lesson in racing swimming is to learn how to wear swimming trunks correctly and hide that thing. After all, the body is There is resistance. The more bulges, the greater the resistance. Don't underestimate the resistance of this star, it will..."

Xiao Yiheng smiled and asked, "So Orange, why are you staring at the other man?"

Li Cheng shook suddenly: "..."

Xiao Yiheng: "Speaking of which, I'm also a swimming layman. Before you teach me how to hold my breath and float, why don't you teach me how to wear swimming trunks?"

"Uh...uh..." Li Cheng kept ringing in her heart.

Damn, he has just been dating Xiao Yiheng for two days, and he hasn't gotten used to his status as a "married man", and he has forgotten the fact that he already has a boyfriend! He still uttered a lot of words in front of Xiao Yiheng, evaluating how well other men's swimming trunks were wearing...

He glanced awkwardly at Xiao Yiheng's swimming trunks, then turned away with a blushing heartbeat.

"Very, very good..." He whispered, "You are dressed well, not too big or too small."

As soon as the words were spoken, Li Cheng wanted to punch himself: What is not big or small is just right! Is the water in the swimming pool too high? Why did he start talking nonsense after a few sips?

Xiao Yiheng raised his eyebrows: "Do you think it is not big or small? Then do you want to see how big or small it is?"

"..."

I don't want to, I don't want to, Li Cheng doesn't want to! ! !

Li Cheng didn't dare to look at Xiao Yiheng's eyes at all. He turned his head stiffly and changed the subject abruptly: "...ah, I saw Youyou, she was already lined up on the slide, let's go over! "

After that, he rushed to the slide with his head sullenly headed, for fear of running a step slower, he was taken into the dressing room by Xiao Yiheng (more geng) to see how big or small things were under his swimming trunks.

...

The 10-meter slide built by the water park with huge investment is the highest and most conspicuous place in the whole park. Almost everyone who comes to the park to play will line up on the slide to enjoy the moment of weightlessness.

There are so many people who naturally have to line up. Pomelo stands among the crowds holding inflatable flamingos, paddling their feet and looking towards the end of the line.

"Brother, brother, here!" She saw the blond hair of her brother at a glance, and she waved excitedly to let her brother come over.

As if being chased by something, Li Cheng rushed towards her, panting and pulling her sister's little hand, her palms were hot and humid.