Change Your Name

Cassidy awoke with a huge smile on her face. Today was the day! She sat up and looked at the window, sun shining-a clear indication that today would be perfect.

C: So I'm getting married today! I don't think I've ever felt this....giddy before. Like I can't stop smiling and my heart's racing at the thought of seeing Ryan waiting at the end of the aisle. Eeeeeeeeeee!

Shay and Charlotte walk in with smiles on their faces and champagne and glasses in hand. They sit on her bed, giving her a glass while Charlotte opens the bottle. The best friends squeal as the bottle foams out and Char fills the glasses halfway.

"So, since Char made her small speech the day we went to get our dresses, I'll do my small speech now."

Cassidy smiles and holds Shay's hand, tears already forming in her eyes.

"The two of us have seen you through few heartbreaks and I am glad that this is your happy ending. You and Ryan are mythic, something that people only read about in romance novels. Very few people are lucky enough to get that kind of love, and I love that you've found it."

"Shay..."

The three friends all dry their eyes.

"So, here's to you. On one of the most important days in your life, I wish you much love and happiness in your marriage."

"Thank you."

After a much needed hug, Charlotte starts a playlist and Natalie Cole's This Will Be is the first song that plays. The three start dancing, setting a nice mood for the morning. Claire and Mitchell walk in with their daughters as the makeup artists and hairstylists set up.

"Happy wedding day!"Mitchell says, hugging his baby sister.

"Look at you. A real blushing bride."Claire says, noticing that Cassidy's cheeks were flushed.

"I know. But I can't help it-I'm getting married!"she squeals, jumping while holding her brother and sister's hand.

The photographer takes a picture of her doing so. Haley and Alex would be getting their hair and makeup done first. Shay and Char went to shower while they wait. 

"I'm going to bath, before I need to start getting ready."Cassidy says, grabbing some fruits from the snack table.

Ryan had gotten out of the shower-whistling a tune with a smile on his face, to find his groomsmen sitting in his room.

"What's happening?"

"We're just here to make sure you get down that aisle."Elliot says, smirking at Ryan.