Airport 2010

"Zoey, do you need any help?"Cassidy asks, walking into her daughter's room.

"Yeah. I don't know what to pack."Zoey says, standing in the middle of her closet and looking at an empty suitcase.

"Okay."

Cassidy walked further into the closet and took a look around. She held out items that would fit the Hawaiian climate and Zoey would either agree or not. Soon enough, they had two packed suitcases and duffle bag.

 Soon enough, they had two packed suitcases and duffle bag

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Now that that's done, did you pack your toiletries?"

"No."

"That's okay baby. Why don't you go get ready while I pack it for you?"

"Thank you Mommy."

Z: I've wanted to call her Mommy since they adopted me..and I'm going to call Ryan my Dad soon too.

Cassidy froze as Zoey went to change since she was still in her pjs. After packing the little toiletry bag, she went to their room where Ryan was zipping up his own luggage.

"What's wrong?"

"Zoey just called me Mommy."she says with a smile as tears lined her eyes."I'm a Mommy."

"Oh honey.."Ryan comes to hug his wife.

This was a really big moment since Zoey had been calling them by their names ever since she had been officially been adopted by them.

C: [in tears] I'm a Mommy.

Cassidy stood with Delilah in the kitchen with Delilah and Vanessa, just making sure that she's okay with Vanessa housesitting for the week that they're gone. Cassidy and Ryan had also bought Delilah a week's stay at a resort in Palm Springs.

"And no parties."Delilah tells her daughter."Just because Ms Cassidy and me are not going to be here don't mean you throw big parties."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Crazy Stupid Love...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें